Lets make a deal

✨-The next day [at around 12pm]-🌙

again once fully healed.”

“O-oh…does..does that mean i can't have babies anymore?..”

“ No. If you continue to take the camellia and Magnolia paste, you can again.”

“Do you think I can have a baby now?..”
Mihou sat beside Wukong,Curiously looking at him smiling.

“I can have a baby and you can put our hàizi’s soul on it..”
The thought had occurred to him, but no. It couldn’t work like that. “ No Mihou. Any child created would already have a soul… unless.”

“Unless?”

“ Mihou. You said you felt the child bonded to you. Is that right ?”

“Um…yes…I did….”Mihou said, a little nervous now. “Why?”

“ We might have a small window, if you’re willing to. But in order to do that, I would have to ask if you would be … if we could perhaps…”

“If we could…?” Mihou was curious now,still keeping his smile before kissing the king’s nose.

“ When you’re fully healed, and if you’re willing. Would you become my mate ? And can we bring him back together?”

“I-I..u-um…”His prince was flustered,ears flapping as his face turned red,looking away.
If they were going to do this. They would do this right. As much as he wanted MK back, he wouldn’t let Wukong get him the easy way. After everything he had to work for it.
“Only…only if you court me..”He turned again,looking at Wukong again waiting for a response, smirking.

Wukong was a bit bewildered but he answered smiling. “ Okay. I will court you the whole time until you’re better. I’ll prove my love to you as I should have done.,“ Now… didn’t I say two days ?” He said, raising his brow.

“A-Ah ahem…uh…no,no I'm just a clone!”He started to panic,smiling at the king.

“ A clone couldn’t have turned into a butterfly.” Wukong said with an eye roll. “ Come on now, let’s clean up the mess that’s inevitably waiting for us at home.”

“Wait wait!Before we leave…Can..can we go to the mall?”

✩͙̈✲⋆🍇-Some hours later-🥭-͙̈✩͙̈✲

With a great deal of reluctance, The Great Sage brought him to the human mall, in glamoured disguises though. He had to practically grab him with an iron vice.
Mihou kept entering all stores positively, receiving weird stares as they wore more old traditional clothings.The prince whined loudly as the king held him wanting to walk away and investigate.

“ Hold on ! Hold on. We need to get other clothes first.” He kept a firm grip as he directed him to a store nearby.

Mihou whined without anybody looking; he used his shadow transportation, appearing a bit away from the king wandering off to another store.

“ Mihou!” Wukong grimaced, quickly going into a store to change into something less eye-catching. Shadow powers were a mistake.
The prince squealed stopping in front of a doll store,staring through the window at a monkey king porcelain doll,aswell as customizable hairs and more making the shadow demon purr though as soon as he hear wukong he entered the store.

There was a lady at the counter looked kind enough, she was an older woman with her gray and brown hair tired back with funny oval glasses. She looked up at the young man dressed in feminine clothes and simply shrugged. She wasn’t one to judge. “ Good afternoon. What can I help you with ?”

“Um…h-hi..uh..just looking around!” He smiled before turning around hoping the king didn’t see him enter,He looked at the dolls trying to find one similar to they’re son.

“ Do you have something in mind? “
He nodded,walking to the counter and pulling a photo of Mk placing it gently in the counter smiling.
“Anything similar to him please..”

“ Oh I see. Actually I might have just the thing. We had an order that someone made then decided at the last minute they didn’t want it. I’m glad someone will appreciate it. It’s a wonderful gift.” The kind woman said moving around to retrieve the box.

He chirped by accident,smiling at the lady,his happiness was cut short as he felt the king grabbing him again,he nervously laughed turning his head towards his partner. “Bǎobèi!,Helloooo..”
He was now dressed in a casual clothing that he bought from the store. His hanfu folded up inside his paper bag. “ Liu er Mihou, you better explain yourself or we are leaving right this moment.”

He pointed at the doll,who looked similar to Mk,sweating intensely as he bit his lip,still having a nervous smile.
“U-uh soo i saw this doll..a-and it looked like our hàizi!,and um..can we buy it?..”

“ Oh no charge needed.” The older woman smiled. Sliding the box across the table. “ I’m just glad it has a home now. I am sure they will love it.” The sweet lady didn’t realize the entire purpose of the doll. But all types came through here. Whatever the reason it would be well cared for,Mihou smiled,carrying the doll and snuggling giving all his love and attention.
“My little Baby…”

Wukong sighed with content. As long as he was happy. The Great Sage turned and bowed to the woman. “ Thank you ma’am .”

“It’s no trouble. Though you should probably catch up with your partner .” She said with a light chuckle as the bell on the door went. Signaling his exit.

Oh come on!