A very bad dream

Mihou had a bad dream.

A very bad dream. One that made him feel really scared and sad. He couldn’t understand why though. The reason seemed so distant.

In the dream it was a way younger macaque. He was on a very familiar battlefield. The prince was badly wounded, spitting out blood curled up in a fetal position. His ears twitching as the sage got closer to his slowly dying body.

“P-please…peaches..d-dont do this..” he begged over and over breaking in tears as for ones in his life,he was terrified because of his partner.

But once the Sage approached his face changed to an unfamiliar scary face. Glowing blue showing a terrifying smile . The area around him flickering with flames.
The face completely scared the shadow monkey as he started to shake his head,he felt he had seen that face before but any attempt at remembering made the fires around him bigger.

“N-nononononono!!,Someone!!,please help me!!!”
LBD’s voice echoed as he recalled a memory, her voice full of elegance and wrath.

"This will make sure there won’t be any distractions while you do what is necessary.

"You really thought he could love a weakling like you ?”
”You were just his shadow.”

“Shut up!! Shut up shut up!!”

The prince covered his ears trying to muffle LBD's voice tears already falling from his “perfect” face slowly feeling immense pain in one of his eyes, making him scream turning to the bone demon with his now scarred face.

“Leave me alone!!,you are supposed to be dead!!”
YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME MACAQUE. Her voice shook everything, the earth, the trees, everything. He couldn’t breath,e not with all of this fire.
The poor prince woke up sweating and heavy breathing rubbing his face making sure the scar was gone,Mihou stood up and looked around finding Wukong on the bed making his way to the king curling up on his side for comfort.

Wukong couldn’t sleep either, in his dreams he was back to before the New Years fiasco, with MK. The two had been training a long time and had taken a break by perching on the mountain edge.
The young boy was sitting with his mentor,laughing at innocently smiling at him,It was a sweet and comforting scene.

_You’ll always be there … right Monkey King?_ Before Wukong could answer the boy sitting beside him was gone. One moment he was there and then the next he wasn’t. Where did he go?! This wasn’t right. MK had to be there with him. He was his successor. His student. Wukong looked desperately for him as he cried, calling his name searching high and low.
He was his son.
There was a body on the floor,a small figure who started to vanish,It was mk’s injured body,calling and begging for his father,a giant puddle of blood underneath him.

*M-Monkey king…?*
“ I’m here kid ! I’m here. Don’t leave me I’m right …”He never made it. The moment he reached the kid he was gone. Just ash and blood. “ Kid… MK ! MK PLEASE!”
*It was all your fault monkey king,You’re the reason his gone*

Lbd’s voice as well as Mk’s,fire appeared around the king,burning him alive in a agonizing and slow way.
Wukong sprang up in his head, snapping away as he looked around the room before looking sadly at his pendant. He’d won the battle. That was over, but he lost the one thing he had considered most precious… well one of two.

There was some weight on his side as Mihou was softly crying and clinging to the king half asleep,terrified as his tiny body was trembling in fear.
“P-peaches…”
“ Ohh Mihou. Shh. What’s wrong my _Ànhuā_?”
“I-I had a b-bad dream…”

He whispered the prince’s voice sounded so death and broken,his poor little Ànhuā was terrified more than wukong could imagine seeing him in the past.
He pulled the smaller monkey into his arms, hugging him close. “ Shh. It’s okay. It’s just a dream. It can’t hurt you. Nothing can hurt you now.”Wukong pressed a kiss to his forehead smiling. “ No one will ever pose a threat to you ever again. Not while I’m here. Not ever.”
The prince giggled at the kiss snuggling and rubbing his head on the king’s chest calming down from his crying,Mihou’s fur started to puff up again showing he was flustered or happy.