6. I want you inside me

Start from the beginning

Meerab dress gifted by Murtasim

"Awww...my god Murtasim...This is awesome...I loved it...Thank you so much" she said smiling with tears

I hugged her from behind,placed my chin on her shoulder and said,"But you are looking breathtaking my Gorgeous lady. Happy Birthday and i love you so much ".

She turned and hugged me tighter.

I pecked her lips and said,"come let's cut the cake love".

Then the cake cutting happened, I fed her first and then she fed me.

"Can I have a dance with my lady" i asked smiling

"Yes,My man" she said giggling

I pulled her closer, wrapped my arms around her waist and started moving in rhythm.

She connected her forehead with mine and started humming.

She asked,"can I ask you something for my Birthday,my handsome man".

I pecked her nose and said,"I am at your service love. You can ask me anything. I am here to fulfill Every wish of yours".

She moved her face towards me,her breath is fanning over my lips and whispered," Then make me yours Murtasim. I want all of you. I want you inside me. I want to drown in your desire and our love.Please".

I kissed her forehead and asked,"Are you sure, Love. You have no idea how much I crave for you. If I get a taste of you then there is no going back. "

she pecked my nose and said,"I am sure. Make me yours".

I picked her up in bridal style and laid her down on the bed.

I hovered over her ,kissed her forehead,eyes,cheeks,nose and gently brushed my lips over hers.

She rounded her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

I placed my lips on hers, Started sucking her lower lips, biting it and caressing it with my tongue.

"Uhmmmm" she moaned fisting my hair.

I traced my tongue on her lower lip asking for entrance which she granted. I thrusted my tongue in to her mouth, touching her tongue with mine and sliding it over hers.

She was giving my tongue soft licks and twirls. I groaned,"ummm meerab".

She smiled in the kiss and shoved her tongue in to my mouth devouring each corner.

After kissing for 5 minutes,we both parted panting.

I removed her dress gently leaving her in her bra and panties and buried my face in her neck .

I started leaving wet kisses all over her neck, throat and shoulder.

I bite her collar bone, nibbling,sucking and licking the area to sooth the pain.