He saw He YunTing leave the cockpit as he finally drifted off to sleep. Grr was lying on his shoulder, as if it also intended to take a nap. Therefore Lin Han didn't know that He YunTing left but came back again, nor did he know that the other held his hand again as before, fearing to be discovered, barely sneaking a kiss.

However, due to the loss of his mind-reading skills, he had a dreamless night this time.

When Lin Han woke up the next day, he was surprised to find that one person and one ball in front of him had a bit of a falling out. He YunTing saw that it was time to wake up Lin Han, but he just opened the hatch when Grr woke up first.

He YunTing didn't want to pay attention to it and went straight past it to call Lin Han, but the neglected little thing finally broke out in discontent with him and blew its fur up all over, using its fastest speed to crash into He YunTing without thinking about it—

The next second it was easily picked up.

He YunTing also subconsciously used his hands to block his waist, so that the small thing didn't hit his belt buckle and faint. But Grr obviously didn't appreciate that, huffing and grimacing at He YunTing.

"I'm here to wake Mr. Lin up." He YunTing stated indifferently, his tone cold and devoid of any emotion.

"Zee—" Grr angrily continued to wave his short paws in the air with his teeth and claws.

He YunTing looked colder, and showed an expression that would make all the sergeants turn cold.

Unfortunately, this wasn't the base, and the thing he was playing with wasn't even human. It didn't understand the threat in He YunTing's words, but instead, showed its two sharp teeth more 'fiercely,' "Zee!"

He YunTing didn't bother to pay attention to him, and even raised his hand a little higher and stared at the little guy more and more coldly.

Grr's paws waved even more fiercely.

Lin Han, who woke up to such a scene, "...What are you guys doing?"

"Zee..."

Almost at the same instant, He YunTing immediately withdrew his raised hand and put it behind his back, and as soon as he let go of his hand, Grr rolled and crawled back to Lin Han, with the appearance of letting him be the master. Lin Han only found it amusing, first petting a handful of Grr's fur, and then raising his head to greet He YunTing with a warm smile, "Good morning."

The conflict between the two was resolved. He YunTing put away the unnatural little emotion on his face and said to Lin Han, "It's time to go."

Lin Han rubbed his eyes and nodded, "Okay." The two of them didn't have anything with them and could leave at any time.

He YunTing didn't let Lin Han get into the cockpit, as the previous accident was still in his mind. "Mr. Lin, don't activate the second cockpit," He YunTing didn't explain much, "I'm enough as one person."

Lin Han knew that He YunTing's physical and mental energy consumption in the past few days was too much compared to his own, but he finally listened to He YunTing's words and sat in the pilot's seat and put on the helmet, and then didn't make any other movements.

The mecha began to rise, the mechanical female voice rang out, "M2742, full aircraft self-test complete. Energy response weak. Current mecha outer environment detection is level D. Please pay attention to protection and choose to open the mecha pod."

"Open the first cockpit. Close all weapon banks."

Despite having prepared enough, Lin Han was nervous. He heard the engines start, saw the desolation on the display gradually getting farther and farther away from him, and saw He YunTing's ever-so-steady back in the first cockpit.