Chapter-4

It was finally Friday. When I glance around my house, I see that everything is in order. except for the food and drinks, which will be set up last. I checked the party box speaker for music, and it is operational. I locked all the other doors that were not supposed to be opened. I begged my maid not to tell my parents anything, and she agreed as long as I kept everything clean. I went to the storage area with some of the most expensive vases. I can't have them break any of the furnishings. I went back to my room to sleep. At 6, I'll start getting ready. The party starts at 8, although people will most likely arrive between 9 and 10.

It was so gorgeous when my makeup was finally done. I didn't want to wear too much makeup because I was going for a clean girl look. My face appears quite attractive. My gloss was great, and the mascara worked like magic. My phone rings, so I pick it up and start fixing my hair. I lifted it and kept curling my hair's ends.

"Hey, babes," I say as I curl my hair with my curling iron. They all responded and were preparing as well.
"OMG! I like your dress, Ella; it's lovely," Aria commented. Ella was dressed in a satin short dress that complemented her figure nicely.
"What are you going to wear, birdie?" Aria inquires, and I am irritated by the nickname she gave me
"I told you to stop calling me that."
"Stop, no, it's really cute, my little birdie," Ella exclaims, as a laugh escapes my throat.
"I'm not sure what I'm going to wear; I'm not sure yet," I respond to Aria's question.
"Of course you don't." Aria says, and I roll my eyes at her sarcasm. "You literally have a lot of cute dresses," Aria adds, and I get the impression she's upset about it, but I brush it off.
"Anyways, who called?" Aria inquires.
"Oh yeah, it was me. Sorry guys, I was doing something." Liv said, "I'm just, uhh...informing you guys I'm not coming to the party and—"
"WHAT NO!"
 "Why?" says Ella. Despite our collective pleas, she refused to attend.
"I have plans with Marcus, so have fun, you guys, and tell me everything that happened. Birdie, you have to make out with someone and get that Lucas out of your mind; Ella, please don't end up passing out; and Aria....uh yeah, send me your pictures."
All of us gazed at her in disbelief.
"Don't call me Birdie ever again, and fine, have fun with Marcus, and you could've told us earlier than 1 hour before the party." I said, scorching my ears on the curler by accident. 
"I know, I'm sorry it was a last-minute plan, Have fun, you guys, and bye birdie," Liv grinned before hanging up the phone before I could respond. After that, we all went, and when I did my hair at last, it looked freaking amazing. My hair looks great with the two strands I braided from the right and left. It was so adorable. I looked through my closet for a dress, and after twenty tries, I found one. I was dressed in a bright blue bodycon spaghetti strap mini bustier dress. I was half-exposed, and it was pretty revealing, but whatever. I'll do it if it takes this to catch someone's attention.

 After an hour, people began to show up, and by 9:30, the living room was packed. I saw Aria enter, so I hurried over to her. 
"Please tell me this is all the people who are coming," I ask, my face stiff and frightened. The living room was so crowded that some of them were already on the stairs and in the dining room. I'd already turned up the music, and people were dancing and drinking. Everyone appears to be having a good time. Except for me. I'm afraid I'll get into trouble.

"Hello to you too," Aria remarks in a mocking manner. "And the dress—omg, it's pretty; you're obviously going to be doing it tonight." She gave a wink.

She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a beige short skirt.
I said, "Your dress is so pretty too." Amazingly beautiful.
"So, as you were saying, I didn't invite so many people, but it might be a lot of people if they brought their friends so maybe up to 200 people, I guess," she replies.
"You must be joking, right?" I said, feeling my body heat up. I didn't want to get into any trouble at all, but it seemed like I was already in it. "Please tell me you are."
"Chill, just have fun and loosen up a bit, and that guy is totally checking you out, the one beside the bar stool at your right. Go have fun." Before I could even get a word out, Aria left. When I turned around, I saw the person examining me. He's tall and blonde; he seemed fine, but when he's staring at my chest, I know what he wants. Do I really want this? Fucking to move on from Lucas.
Screw it.
When I approached him, he smirked weirdly. ew.