I am not Blushing

Next morning

Jungkook was the first one to wake up, he struggled in sleep to wake up. He slightly open his eyes and realized he was in strong a strong grip of someone. And that someone is none other than  taehyung. last night incident flash in his mind and a soft smile appeared on his lips.

Jk: his not that bad. (he was carefully admiring tae's face.) He is handsome.

Tae: I know I am handsome.(he opened his eyes with a smirk on his face)

Jk: ( he was flustered by the sudden reply) Mo--ve I ha--ve t-o ge--t re--ady. (he mentally scolded himself for stuttering like this)

Tae: What's so hurry let's sleep for some more time.(he tightened his grip on jungkook's waist)

Jk: Mr. Kim Taehyung I am not your boyfriend or husband to cuddle with you. So leave me ( He struggled in his grip)

Tae: Then be one. ( he winked and gave a quick peck on kook's cheek and ran into Bathroom. Leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook )

Jk:( It took him 2 minutes to process everything) Did he just kissed me!? KIM TAEHYUNG THIS HARASSAMENT!!!( He was shouting at poor bathroom door)

Tae:( From the bathroom) But you loved it!! I saw you were blushing!!!! 

Jk: I WAS NOT BLUSHING!!!! ONCE YOU'LL COME OUT I'LL KILL YOU!!! (he got no reply )

After some time Tae came out.

JK: you-- (his words got stuck in his throat when he was tae who came out wrapping only a towel around his torso) 

Tae slowly came toward kook with a playful smirk on his face who was to immersed in staring at tae's abs. Kook came out of his trance when he touch around his waist. Yep Tae wrapped his one hand  around kook's small waist.

Tae whispered in kook's ear "Me what DARLING?"

Jk:( shiver ran down through his spine, hearing tae's deep heavenly voice.) Nothing! (He slightly pushed tae and ran into the bathroom)

Tae: He is so cute. Ah! I'll die with this much cuteness.

Jk(In bathroom was calming his fast beating heart) You stupid heart why are you beating this much!

After some time kook came out of bathroom. He saw there was no one in the room,

Jk: where is he?

He was looking in the room when his eyes caught a note on the nightstand beside bed.

The note:

Taehyung could have just told Y/n to call him and inform but he want jungkook's attention

Taehyung could have just told Y/n to call him and inform but he want jungkook's attention. Jungkook was speechless after seeing the note. A small smile crept on his lips and his cheeks were heating. He was BLUSHING. He put that note in his bag and went to the dining area.

DINING AREA

Jungkook spotted y/n and went to their table and sat beside her opposite of Tae.

Y/n: Good morning kookie. Why are you red!? Do you have fever!? (She asked placing her hand on kook's forehead)

Jk: I'm Ok--ay No--na. It's just so hot here.

Jimin: I am here freezing and you are feeling hot. Y/n by looking at his face anyone can tell that he is blushing. (jimin said with a scoff)

Jk: I am not blushing Mr. Shorty.

Jimin: One more time you call me shorty! I'll kill you.

Tae: Jimin you can't say like this to him. Look at him he is such an innocent bean. How can be this much cruel? (He said with a pout on his face)

Jimin: Innocent!? and him!? Not in my wildest nightmares!? 

Y/n: Now stop before I kill you all in my coffee cup. (She said with a frustrated expression) And what's the plan? Are we going to kidnap Hobi?

Tae: Definitely not. Punishments in US is longer than Korea. We are going to meet him at his place.

Jk: Noona what if hobi hyung already have a girlfriend or worst he is already married!?

Y/n: Are you really my brother? If he have anyone in his life then we'll kidnap his girlfriend or wife.

Jk: And what we will do to her? Are you going to threaten her!?

Y/n: Nope. I'll kill her and then give hobi emotional support then he will be mine.( She said with a creepy smile)

Jk: Damm! Noona I warned you in childhood not to  read too much fiction. Now see the side effects.

Y/n : Oh come on kook your saying like you never read it. You always used to drool over those fiction Mafias.

Jungkook  was looking everywhere but not at y/n.

Tae: There is nothing like that. And as per my information he is still single.

Jimin: So we will leave after Half hour. So MISSION JUNG HOESOEK STARTS NOW!!!!!

Jimin shouted gaining everyone's attention. Everyone was giving them weird looks. He ignored them and continued his work. of course  he is yoongi's boyfriend what do expect from him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Pov

Hello everyone! Long time no see!                                                                                                                        Comment your thoughts about this chapter.

Stay Tuned!

I miss them so much!!! Please give me my Tannies back!!!!