FIRST MEET

UNIVERSITY

All girls were screaming because the famous cold heartthroab  and bad boy was coming with his friends- JEON JUNGKOOK. He was wearing a black ripped jeans, black t shirt and a black jacked. He was dressed all in black . It's his style. 

Mark came running towards JK and said

Mark: Bro do you know that kim Jieun is dating lee jongsuk!!!!?

JK: Why are you telling this to me? (not interested faceu)

Mark: I thought not only me entire university thought you have have crush on her. Because you were very nice with her.

Jk: I was nice with her because she is the topper of our class and I wanted help from her for the exams. bro JK CAN NEVER FALL IN LOVE. love is just illusion and fake.

Jk left from there.

Jungkook don't believe in love. Because his one of the bestfriend ryle had suicide because his girlfriend cheated on him. From that incident Jk lost his faith in love and became cold with others.

IN A CAFE

Taehyung was there for coffee. When he was about to move a boy came running toward him. That boy's feet slip and he fall on taehyung and his LIPS on taehyung's lips. Both of them were froze for a minute in the same position. None of them move. The boy was none other than  JEON JUNGKOOK.

TAEHYUNG POV 

I was in the cafe but suddenly a boy fall on me and our lips touhed. (jungshooked) Did he just kiss me? He stole my fucking first kiss. I will kill this boy!!!!!

Hey guys I hope you love the plot twist of the story.

STAY TUNED TO KNOW WILL TAE AND JK FALL FOR EACHOTHER??