HE IS CUTE

In JK's University

Mingyu is Jungkook's childhood best friend. He is always there for Jk  and he kinda have a crush on jungkook and Jk knew it but he didn't broke their friendshipand said he will always be his best friend.

Mingyu: Kookie you are taking part in music festival right!?

Jk: No. I don't wanna waste my time in this.

Same time jk's rival Park Bogum came.

Bogum: Seems like the Bad boy is scared of loosing.

Jk: Jeon Jungkook is never afraid of anything and you should be grateful that I am not taking part in this. If I take part in this then your game is over.

Bogum: Then take part in music festival against me if you are that much confident. If you win I will do whatever you say. But if I win you have to do what I say.

Jk: Deal! You will regret it Park Bogum!

Bogum left from there with his minions.

Jungkook was always passionate about music. He have great vocals and he plays awesome guitar. He also write songs. But his parents has forced him to study Business. In his entire life his parents never cared for him. They always cared for there so called business and reputation. For them jungkook was an unwanted child. So so they never treated him right. Y/n was the one who was there for him and she always took care of him like her own kid. He grew up without his parents love and care. That's the reason he is cold towards everyone.

ON THE MUSIC FESTIVAL DAY

Kim Taehyung ,South Korea's  biggest business icon was invited as chief guest for the Music festival.

Jungkook was the last to perform.

MC: Now we welcome our last performer. Our university's charming boy, everyone's favourite . he is talented in everything. Our Ace Jeon Jungkook. Please give a round of applause!!!!

Jungkook entered on stage in his charming aura. Anyone can fall for his perfection.

 Anyone can fall for his perfection

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was here enjoying the festival. It is really fun' I miss my university days. When the last performer entered. When I saw his face I was shocked. He was that bunny looking boy who stole my first kiss. ( Taehyung sighed) So his name is Jeon jungkook. Why that MC looks so whipped for a boy who is arrogant and don't have manners.                                                                                                 ( Jk started his performence. Tae was shocked after hearing his vocals. Jk was performing Euphoria written by him only)

Tae: ( Wow his voice is amazing, anyone  can fall for this sweet and angelic voice. He is looking like an Angel. Why I didn't notice this beauty that day. How cute and handsome he is.)

(Taehyung was admiring jk so lovingly. There was pure love for Jk in his eyes. He was getting that tingling feeling in his stomach. Tae stopped staring when the performance ended and everyone clapped for him.)

Tae: ( What the hell I was thinking?! Taehyung remember he stole your first kiss! Yeah I hate him

Tae: ( What the hell I was thinking?! Taehyung remember he stole your first kiss! Yeah I hate him. Yes I hate him.)

MC: I invite our honourable guest Mr. Kim Taehyung on stage to announce the winner of our this year's Music Festival. 

( Taehyung went on the stage and took the mic)

Tae: so our winner is JEON JUNGKOOK!

( Everyone clapped and cheered for him)

Tae: ( Well he deserves to be the winner after all his vocals are awesome)

(Jungkook came on stage he noticed Tae and glared at him. Tae glared back at jk. Jungkook took the trophy from tae. When he forwarded his hand for handshake, Jk tightly hold his hand)

Tae: Congratulations Mr. Intentional  Kisser.(He whispered in his ear)

Jk: I think you enjoyed kissing me Mr. Kim And it was unintentional ( Jk whispered back with an cute angry pout)

 Kim And it was unintentional ( Jk whispered back with an cute angry pout)

(Jungkook glared at tae and leave his hand from tae's grip)

Jungkook: (Such an old jerk!  How the heck he is the biggest businessman in Korea!!? He is very much immature!) Jk mentally scolded tae and left from there.

TO BE CONTINUE

STAY TUNED!