𝟎𝟔𝟓.𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

ੈ✩‧₊˚  𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 as she watched the sun slowly set before her. It was a warm, sunny day in New York, so Lyla had headed to the beach. It had been a fun past two years, for instance after her wedding she went to Bali and the Maldives for her honeymoon. They had brought a house in Birmingham and they travelled here and then.

To add on, the two actually starred as Rapunzel and Flynn Rider in the real life Tangled movie and Lyla had also written another album about her husband, with his help too. Both of them had their ups and downs, mainly ups, but they got through their downs with communication.

So to say their relationship was still as perfect as ever. I mean, Lyla still gets butterflies whenever she sees her Tom and Tom does to.

As the Rose girl thought of every moment that brought her joy, she let her hand gently rest on her baby bump. Yes, Lyla is pregnant and she is currently seven months, but that's not the only special thing that's happened in her life because-

"Mama!" The blonde girl turned around to see her two year old daughter running towards her, her arms out and a huge smile plastered on her face. Lyla smiled even more when she saw Tom strolling behind their child and towards his wife. Oh and she did get those same butterflies.

Lyla softly chuckled as she bent down, picking up her daughter and prepping soft kisses all over her face which made her daughter giggle. Tom approached his two girls, hugging his wife from the side before pressing a kiss on his daughter's forehead along with his wife's.

"How are you, my love?" Tom asked his wife, allowing Lyla to lean her head on his shoulder. The blonde girl softly sighed, nodding that she was okay. Then, she looked towards her daughter, who was in awe of her parents. "And how is my little girl?" Lyla grinned, adjusting her daughter and holding her closer.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐚 has been missing you a lot." Tom informed his wife, a smile on his face as he watched his two girls. Honestly, when Tom found out Lyla was pregnant, he was overjoyed. He felt like the happiest man in the world and when he found out they were having a girl, he was over the moon.