𝟎𝟐𝟎.𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐋𝐲𝐥𝐚

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐲𝐥𝐚 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐍 minutes before Midnight, before New Years and most of all, before Lyla Rose's 25th birthday. She was having a new years and birthday party with everyone she know, meaning majority of her apartment was filled with celebrities.

"Where's your man?" Pheobe strolled towards the blonde girl, a smirk on her lips. Every party Lyla ever had, Phoebe would always get drunk, and she is clearly drunk. Lyla lightly sighed.

"He's with Josh, Rachel and Hunter. I mean, they don't really know much people here personally." Lyla said to the drunk girl as Taylor approached the group.

"Hey girls!" Taylor Swift smiled at both Phoebe and Lyla.

"Hiya Taylor!" Lyla and Phoebe both greeted back, hugging the global star singer. "Im going to get another drink." Phoebe said, saying goodbye to her best friend and her idol.

"Enjoying the party so far?" Lyla asked her friend, a smile on her lips as she made eye contact with her boyfriend on the other side of the room. Taylor noticed this and couldn't help but smile for the girl in front of her. It reminded Taylor about the time she was that in love.

"Yeah." Taylor said, making Lyla looked back at her. "I was also wondering if you wanted to reunite and make a new song again, together." Taylor carefully said. "I've missed writing music with you." Swift added on.

"I've missed writing music with you, and I would love to. Tell me whenever you want and I'll be ready!" Lyla responded back, a huge smile on her face. She loved Taylor. Taylor inspired her when it came to music, so writing music with her was a huge come true. Plus, their previous song, Snow On The Beach, was also a hit.

"Ladies, I hope I'm not disturbing your conversation, but is it okay if I can have Lyla now?" Taylor and Lyla faced towards the blonde singers boyfriend, Tom. Lyla let out a smile whilst Taylor smirked.

"She's all yours." Taylor smiled at Tom. "It's nice to meet you though, I'm Taylor." The singer greeted the British boy.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Tom. Hope you enjoy the party!" Tom grinned at Taylor, knowing damn well how much Lyla obsesses over her.