𝟎𝟓𝟔.𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐥𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 !

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄." Tom stated, sitting down in the chair opposite Lyla. The blonde girl nodded, watching as the man (who is called Alex) wrapped something around Tom's biceps along with placing something in his index finger. The Birmingham boy smiled at his girl, reassuring her she was fine.

Honestly, the lie detector text was Lyla's idea. She was bored, watching random lie detector interviews and then all of a sudden she got the idea of taking one, so she went up to Tom and asked him if they could do one, and he said yes. So here they were, doing one for fun.

"Right, we're going to start off with small questions and the build up to the more intense ones." Lyla informed Tom, who nodded, taking a deep breath. "Is your full name Tom Keir Blyth?" She asked the British boy, who replied with a 'Yes'. Alex held a thumbs up for truth.

"Are you single?" Lyla questioned, looking towards the blue eyed boy. Tom shook his head, staring at his girlfriend before him and smirking.

Lyla blushed, facing down towards the questions on the sheet she had in her hand for him. After asking Tom some regular questions, catching him in a lie for two, she moved onto the ones she would really enjoy the answers for.