𝟎𝟒𝟒.𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 her couch as she blew her nose for the 50th time that day. Over the night she had gotten incredibly ill and she hated it. Her voice was sore, her nose was runny, her stomach hurt and she had the worst headache ever.

Lyla let out a sigh as she looked back at the tv in front of her. The singer was watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, one of her favourite shows.

To also mention, she hadn't told Tom that she was sick. The Birmingham boy went to his apartment last night to pack up his clothes as he decided he was going to move into Lyla's apartment, and Lyla was happy he was.

As Lyla leaned down to pick up her phone to message Tom, her front door opened and the sound of her boyfriend's voice filled the room. A weak smile showed up on her face as she looked towards the British boy.

Upon seeing her, Tom's smile slowly faded as he began to take concern at his girlfriend's pale face. "Love, are you okay?" He immediately asked, walking towards her and leaning in front of her. Before Lyla could speak, she let out a cough which made Tom become even more concerned.

"Oh, love, you really don't sound or look right." He softly said. "Why didn't you message me? I would have been here in a quick second." The Birmingham boy added.

"It was late at night and I didn't want to disturb you." Lyla mumbled, closing her eyes as Tom softly stroked her cheek.

"I don't really care about that. Whenever you need me, I'm always one call away." Tom softly sighed, before standing right back up.

"Now I am going into that kitchen and I'm making you some soup and then after that we can cuddle and watch whatever you want to watch" He stated.

Lyla lightly giggled as she watched Tom walk towards her kitchen. "I love you." Lyla told her boyfriend who looked over at her and smiled, responding back with an 'I love you'.

Never in her life has one of Lyla's previous boyfriends ever looked after her when she was sick. This was all so new and different to her. So as Lyla looked over at Tom who was making her soup, a smile rested on her lips.