𝟎𝟓𝟖.𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐬

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 play?" Tom asked, scrolling through Lyla's playlist, not surprised to see at a lot of Taylor Swift. The blonde girl quickly cracked the egg into the bowl before glancing at Tom.

The two were in the kitchen baking cookies as Lyla just felt the urge to make some. I mean last time went well, if you leave out Tom accidentally throwing flour all over her.

"Anything." Lyla told Tom, going back to cracking another egg into the bowl. As the blonde singer stirred the ingredients in the bowl, she let out a huge smile as Tom played 'You Are In Love', by Taylor Swift. "Are you turning into a Swiftie, love?" Lyla lightly giggled, looking up into her boyfriend's blue eyes, a smirk on her lips.

Tom playfully rolled his eyes before responding, "Pretty sure I'm already ready one." The Birmingham boy leaned down and kissed Lyla's lips. When he pulled away, he immediately noticed the faint blush forming on her cheek. "Cute." He mumbled, making her blush even more.

"Here, try this." Lyla switched the conversation, placing a bit of the batter in Tom's mouth so he could taste test and also because he loves it.

As Tom swallowed it down, he happily nodded, telling his girlfriend how it tastes amazing. The blonde girl trusted what her boyfriend said, so she went ahead and placed it all on a tray before placing it in the oven, turning it on.

"So what shall we do in those thirty minutes?" Tom smirked, grabbing Lyla by the waist and resting his hands on her ass cheeks. The blonde girl blushed before she leaned up and reached for Tom's face, pulling him in for a kiss.

As the kiss was getting more heated, Lyla smirked against his lips before pulling away, causing Tom to groan. "You can wait until night." She teased. The British boy stared at his girl in disbelief, watching her walk off towards the bathroom, his eyes wandering down as he admired the pink shorts she wore.

Both of them waited thirty minutes for the cookies to be done, and when it finished, Tom took it out of the oven. Lyla sighed in relief when the smell of the freshly baked cookies hit her nostrils. "Ready to decorate these?" Lyla grinned, watching as Tom carefully set the tray down on the counter, nodding at Lyla's words.