𝟎𝟔𝟐.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒, the very first night of the Delicate world tour. Lyla took a deep breath, hearing the screams from the audience singing outside, mostly for her second opener, Gracie Abrams. She would go on in fifteen minutes, and to say she was nervous.

"Deep breaths, love." Tom softly said, gently kissing Lyla's knuckles. Lyla looked up at her boyfriend, her heart melting. It had almost been twenty four hours since Lyla figured out Tom's 'secret' about wanting to marry her, and she hadn't even told him she knows.

"Hey, you okay?" The Birmingham boy asked, a look of concern on his face as Lyla dozed off. Snapping out of her thoughts, the Rose girl nodded and leaned in for a hug. Tom hesitantly nodded, wrapping his warm hands around Lyla's waist.

"Must I say you look super hot in that." The British boy added on, a smirk on his face as he inspected Lyla's outfit without a shame in the world. Lyla blushed under his gaze which made Tom chuckle.

"Lyla, you're on in five minutes. Could you please get into position?" Her manager said, walking up to her and Tom. The Rose girl nodded, quickly leaning up and kissing Tom's cheek.

"I'll be cheering on for you!" Tom winked, softly kissing Lyla's forehead, before giving her one last good luck, walking away and out into the crowd. Lyla took a deep breath, standing in her position.

The blonde could hear the screams and cheers, waiting for her to come on, and she could also hear people chanting her name, along with Tom's name. The melody of 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 began playing in the background, and in no matter of time, Lyla Rose had entered the stage, taking over it and taking in all the screams, cheers and applauds.

❝ 𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄
𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗇
𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗎𝗌
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋, 𝖺𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗌
𝖦𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅
𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇, 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉-𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾
𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐
𝖶𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗂𝗍 ❞