𝟎𝟑𝟒.𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 ? ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 forty eight hours since she last saw Tom or heard from him. During those hours, Lyla had not been getting any sleep and she had grown such hatred for herself. The blonde girl missed him, but this was all her fault. She was deeply sorry. I mean nothing happened in the way she wanted it to happen.

Lyla's phone had been blowing up non-stop. Notifications after notifications until she finally decided to turn them off. The girl didn't even care at this point. She had been in her bedroom unless she went out to get food or go to the bathroom.

The blonde girl let out a sighed as she looked at her bedside table where her lyric book was. The only comfort she had was writing down her feelings. Well, writing down everything she regretted.

Lyla leaned up and grabbed the book, flicking to the page where she wrote the lyrics to the song she had wrote all her feelings out on, occasionally scribbling and ripping out pages. This was torture. She found her daylight throughout her hardest times, and then she blew things out of proportion.

She let out a sniffle and picked up her pen, writing down whatever came to her mind. That night was all a mess. She didn't mean what she said, but her insecurities got the best of her, and instead of fighting them, she just followed them. The blonde singer didn't want to do it him. Most of all, she didn't want to lose what they had. But she did. In Lyla's eyes, she was the one to blame.

It had taken a couple minutes for Lyla to write some more lyrics, and when she did, she put her notebook down on her bed and picked up her guitar that was on the floor. Lyla held her guitar close to her and strung a few strings before sadly playing the song, her lips quavering at the thought of Tom.

❝ 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗐
𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐
𝖳𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗈𝗁
𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖶𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗌, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖶𝗁𝗒'𝖽 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁?
𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒 ❞