𝟎𝟑𝟓.𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 lyla has dreaded for a while. Well this year's Valentine's day she had messed things up with her boyfriend. She missed him so much, and when she saw Enews, her heart shattered. She would never cheat on Tom, she loved him too much. But if she loved him too much then why'd she push him away?

The blonde girl let out a sigh as she looked down at the song she had finished writing and titled as 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰. All Lyla had to do was record this song, and possibly release it... or not? I mean, will she even release the other songs locked away safely? God, her life was a mess.

Lyla went on Instagram, watching all the couples gifting each other and cherishing each other with so much love. She envied them. It should be her with Tom. It wasn't though.

All of a sudden, a crazy idea came into Lyla's mind. Without even realising what she was doing, the blonde girl grabbed her car keys and walked out of her apartment and straight to her car. The singer sat inside her car, started it up and then began driving.

Within a few minutes, Lyla found herself parked outside Tom's apartment. She looked at the door through her window, hoping he would open it, but minutes passed and it didn't open. I mean, of course it wouldn't open, what was she expecting?

The girl regained her breaths and got out of her car. Her footsteps slowed as she began walking to his door, and then she stood in front of it. Lyla took a few deep breaths in and out before holding her fist up to knock the door. Before she could even knock, the door opened, making Lyla quickly put her hand down, her heart racing.

Lyla's eyes met Rachel's and Josh's. She noticed the shocked looks on their faces which made the blonde singer nervous. "Lyla." Rachel said after a second, a small smile on her lips. "Hi, how are you?" She asked the blonde girl, who smiled back and responded with an 'okay'.

That was a lie. It was so obvious it was a lie. Rachel noticed Lyla's puffy red eyes and the dark circles under her eyes. Rachel felt sorry for the girl. She knew how much she got treated horribly by the media and nobody deserves that.