𝟎𝟐𝟔.𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 days since the release of "Slut!", and so far Lyla had been receiving some hate, but more love for it. Her song had been streamed more than a million times, possibly beating Enchanted. Lyla was proud. She loved her fans so much and without them all of this would be impossible. The blonde girl had also been given the chance to sing "Slut!" at a festival along with some others songs.

So here Lyla was, at the festival, with a huge crowd cheering for her as she sang a song called 'Feather' from her debut album, Red. As soon as the girl finished singing, she looked through the crowd that chanted her name, a happy smile on her face.

Most of all, her eyes landed on her boyfriends. He had a huge smile on his face, watching her shine under the spotlight. Lyla blew a kiss at Tom, making everyone in the audience look over at the British boy, which made him blush whilst shyly looking around. Tom mouthed 'I love you' to her which made her grin so hard.

After a second, Lyla walked towards the near end of the stage and pulled the microphone closer to her mouth. "Hi guys!" She exclaimed, waving her hand in the air. "Is everyone enjoying themselves so far?" She questioned, letting out a soft sigh.

The whole crowd cheered. People chanted her name and told her they much loved her. Lyla loved it. She missed putting on a performance for everyone, and she was so glad that majority of these people in the crowd were excited to see her.

"Well, I have one final song before I move on, and I just want to say that you lot have been the best audience ever!" She yelled into the microphone making everyone applaud.

"Now this last song is very special to me." Lyla spoke, walking around the stage, occasionally looking at her boyfriend. "It's a song that I released not long ago, and it's special to me because I wrote this song with my boyfriend-" The blonde girl paused as the whole crowd screamed louder than they were before. I mean, Lyla had finally told everyone how she didn't write this song by herself, but with her man.

After a few seconds, Lyla spoke again. "So whilst I was receiving hate for being called a 'Slut', I wrote a song called 'Slut'." Lyla grinned, licking her lips as she pulled the microphone away from her mouth. The blonde girl picked up her guitar and placed it around her. She then placed her microphone on the stand and started playing the instrumental to the song.