𝟎𝟔𝟐.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

Lyla sang, waving or winking at the crowd from time to time, enjoying how they would burst into a fit of cheers. She truly missed all of this. The blonde girl walked towards the middle of the stage, allowing the part where she was stood on to go up.

❝ 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅
𝖱𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾
𝖦𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗂𝗉𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾
𝖲𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌
𝖨'𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝖲𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 ❞

The blonde smirked, looking towards her boyfriend who was in awe of her. She blew him a kiss, which made the people in front of him turn around and cheer for him. Tom waved at everyone, then glanced towards his girlfriend and smiled so hard that it hurt his face.

"So, when's the wedding?" Rachel teased, looking over at Tom who was blushing really bad. The Birmingham boy looked towards his friend, a smile tugging up in the corner of his lips. 

"Don't worry." Tom softly said, his eyes meeting his girl's, sending her a wink which made Lyla blush. Rachel looked between the two, a smile on her face. Anyone can easily see the love between the two. It was truly the most beautiful thing ever.

As the concert went on even more, with a lot of screaming, singing, cheering and applauding, Lyla finally reached to the half point where she would sing the song that mean a lot to her. The Rose girl entered the stage, wearing a dress, most specifically the same dress in the 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 cover, making everyone gasp and yell... a lot.

"So is everyone enjoying the show so far?" She questioned into the microphone, hearing everyone shout 'Yes'. A smile appeared on Lyla's face as she continued walking towards to the middle of the stage.

"Today is a very special day for me, not because it's the first night of the show, but because of what happened a year ago today." She said into the microphone, making eye contact with her boyfriend. The whole crowd began cheering, looking between her and Tom.

"And I just want to say that ever since that day, my life changed a lot, and for the better." She softly spoke, smiling a lot. "So I would like to say that I was very 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 to meet you." Lyla said, pointing towards Tom who held his heart, staring at his girl with so much awe in his eyes. The instrumental to Enchanted played, and as Lyla sang the song, she remained eye contact with Tom the entire time.

The whole night went amazing, but what people loved the most that Lyla was singing all her songs directly to Tom with so much love and passion in her tone for him. Everyone in the audience knew they were meant for each other. Everyone knew, especially because she sang '𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫' as a cover song for him.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 !