[S10 Oneshot] Happy Winter Solstice

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lin Ye was already a little impatient, especially when the other party said that his marriage line was broken. Didn't this curse him to be single?

He is a young CEO with a net worth of nearly over 100 million. He is also tall and handsome. He is just over 30 years old. He is in the stage of being in demand. How could he be single all his life?

"Hey, what are you doing?" The God of Fortune looked at Lin Ye in confusion as he pulled him towards the door. He immediately reacted and hugged Lin Ye like a sloth, "What I said is true! Your marriage line is really broken! But I connected my marriage thread with you, and gods and mortals can become husband and wife overnight through this."

What is he talking about?

Lin Ye couldn't bear it anymore and grabbed the God of Fortune by his collar and said, "I think you are a patient and I don't want to quarrel with you, but can you stop saying such weird things?" If the other party is a beautiful woman and says that she is a fairy, he will agree to the spring night, he will have sex with him.

But this is a fucking man, and to tell him that you want to be husband and wife for one night is outrageous for your mother.

"What I said is true, do you believe me?"

Lin Ye looked at him and said expressionlessly: "Aren't you a god? You always have magic, right? Just perform your magic and I will believe you."

The God of Fortune turned to look out the window, "Then you keep it a secret, and I'll show it to you. Don't tell anyone. If Heaven finds out, I will be punished."

Nonsense, keep talking nonsense.

Lin Ye wanted to see what kind of drama he could do, but his eyes widened in the next second——

He saw the God of Fortune making magic with his hands, and with a slight wave of his hand, the living room was suddenly covered with lavender.

Lin Ye couldn't believe it and knelt down to pick it. A fragrant purple lavender was in his hand.

"This is your favorite flower, it's for you."

This is indeed his favorite flower. Lin Ye had a crush on a girl in high school. The girl had a special liking for lavender, and he also fell in love with lavender.

"You should believe me now, right?" The God of Fortune waved his hand again, and the lavender all over the living room disappeared. Instead, there was a bouquet of roses on the table. The God of Fortune put the roses into Lin Ye's arms, then opened the refrigerator in a familiar manner and took out Lin Ye bought quick-frozen dumplings earlier.

"I will be your lover from now on. Just sit on the sofa and I will cook dumplings for you." The God of Fortune took the dumplings into the kitchen. Lin Ye still stood there, completely digesting the fact that the God of Fortune was really the God of Fortune. After that, we went to the kitchen.

Wearing an apron, the god of fortune skillfully boiled water and put the dumplings into the pot one by one. At the same time, he took out soy sauce, salt and other seasonings to prepare the sauce dish.

"Do you gods all fulfill human wishes like this? If you want a lover, just stay with him and be husband and wife for a day."

The God of Fortune looked back at him and shook his head, "No... very few people pray for marriage, and those who pray for marriage will basically have red threads involved. You are very special."

"It's very miserable, isn't it?" Lin Ye remembered that the God of Fortune had just said that his marriage line was broken. Unexpectedly, he was not only unpopular with his family, but also had no one to spend his life with.