[S7] Ranking and sxx, pulled the clitxxxx and creampied

[What the author wants to say:]

Weekends are like giving yourself a vacation

I have been playing games for the past two days. When I lose, I code words. If I code 500 words, I continue to play...

----------

Wang Leyan moved in forcefully, but Zhou Wan couldn't beat him, and he was not as shameless as him, so he could only swallow his anger and let him live here.

He was not happy at first, but the other party offered 5,000 yuan as a month's rent. Logically speaking, he rented this small house for a total of 6,000 yuan a month, which meant that he only had to pay 1,000 yuan in rent, and this was still not counting the food, Wang Leyan also pays 3,000 yuan for food every month.

With such a generous offer, he thought of the other party's sister who often bought gifts, and asked what their family did.

Wang Leyan gnawed on his breasts and said vaguely, "I opened a small company in this city, I have a little money... I can afford to support you... Tsk, your breasts taste so good."

What does "afford to support you" mean? He doesn't need to be supported by Wang Leyan, and this person is just a kid who is still in college and has just turned 18.

Whenever he talks about his age, Zhou Wan will regain some of his confidence as an adult and never recall the time when he was fucked until he cried and screamed.

Wang Leyan attends classes during the day, and when he has no classes, he will hang out with his classmates or play games. Zhou Wan, who is good at gaming, is naturally invited to join him.

But considering that Zhou Wan would be broadcasting live in the evening, he only chose to form a few games before he started broadcasting, and help him practice his skills while scoring points.

There were several big anchors holding activities tonight. Zhou Huan thought that not many people would watch him by then, so he simply took a day off and stopped broadcasting. It happened to be the weekend, and Wang Leyan was invited by his classmates for 5-man team. There's four of them, and one was missing.

The auxiliary king Zhou Wang was pulled over to make up the number.

It was rare to get a break, and Zhou Wan didn't want to play a game that required him to focus on skills all the time, so he chose an assistant who hung on the heads of other heroes. In addition to exploring the grass, he hung on the wild king's head quietly.

Of course, he didn't choose soft assistants without thinking. He still chose hard assistants based on the lineup, and stunned Wang Leyan's classmates in one afternoon.

It was another perfect team start. Wang Leyan's classmates couldn't bear it anymore and praised him 666 crazily. The shooter even joked that if the support was a girl, he would marry him. (666 - smooth/slick comes from Chinese gaming slang, where gamers would put '666' in the chat after seeing another showing an impressive skill)

The speaker has no intention but the listener has the intention. Zhou Wan was playing happily when he was suddenly attacked by the man next to him, and a big hand touched his clothes.

Zhou Wan glared at him and asked him: "What are you doing?"

At this time, during the selection of banned heroes, Wang Leyan pulled down his pants and took out his still-not-erected cock.

"Are you crazy? You are playing a game!"

When the teammates heard this conversation, they all asked: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay, the courier is here, wait a minute." Wang Leyan turned off the microphone temporarily, stood up and came to Zhou Wan, facing Zhou Wan with his soft long dick, "Give me your mouth."