[S2 End] Pregnant and Fxxxxx

[What the author wants to say:]

This chapter is finished. I plan to fill in the gaps. I don't know when it will be updated. I won't delay it anymore.

----------

The popularity of "Worry-Free" has lasted for three months, and passerby no longer pay too much attention to it. Only some CP fans quietly enclose the territory for themselves.

Everyone thought that Shen Mi and Xi Zelun were just working partners and never expected that they would often meet and flirt.

Shen Mi was also very surprised. According to Xi Zelun's status, it makes no sense that there would be no paparazzi following him?

"I have a few bodyguards around me. They are about the same size as me. They put on masks and pretend to be me. They can sit in the car or at home for a whole day. When you finish your next drama, our wedding date is almost near."

Shen Mi leaned in his arms with peace of mind. He was originally prepared to be blocked by the other party's elders many times and then give him a huge sum of money to let him leave Xi Zelun. Unexpectedly, the other party's parents readily agreed after learning about his family background.

In Xi Zelun's words, their family has a big business and no longer needs marriage to strengthen themselves. They are still very free in marriage, otherwise the elders in the family would not let him become a star and find a wife.

Half a year has passed and Shen Mi's new drama has been completed. Xi Zelun issued a statement about quitting the industry three months ago. Faced with the shock of the public, he did not explain much. However, updates in the entertainment industry are very fast, people who used to be his fans soon climbed the wall to other handsome male stars.

Assistant Ma had another contracted artist, and Shen Mi was still under his name, but he didn't often take roles. On this day, he received another invitation from a director, who wanted Shen Mi to play a second male lead.

Shen Mi, who had already moved into Xi's house, looked at his bulging belly and his small breasts that were getting fuller because of lactation due to pregnancy, and refused the play.

"I won't have much time for the next year. If you want a job after one year, please contact me again."

Assistant Ma vaguely guessed something. He didn't know Xi Zelun's true identity yet, so his face darkened, "You won't be with him anymore, will you? You haven't taken any roles for a year, and you also want to quit with him?"

Shen Mi, "It doesn't matter. I've calculated it. The drama I just finished filming won't be aired for another half a year. The popularity will last about two months after it airs. It's similar to my previous drama."

Hearing what he said, Assistant Ma stopped forcing him. Strangely enough, Shen Mi didn't really seem to have a bright future. Even though "Worry-Free" made him popular, his popularity continued after two episodes. And it disappeared quickly, and when everyone mentioned him again, the only comment they had about him was that he was very good at acting, and the erotic scenes he performed were also very good-looking.

There are no big fans and no black fans to set the pace.

Shen Mi didn't care about this. In the past, he only filmed movies because it was a quick way to make money and help support his family. He has a character that doesn't fight or grab, and he doesn't care about being a big star.

He hung up the phone, drank a bowl of chicken soup, and went back to bed. He had been very sleepy recently and fell asleep immediately after touching the pillow.

"Hmm..." Shen Mi opened his eyes in a daze. In front of him was a dark head. He was still a little dazed, but the secretion of semen between his legs made him sober again.