[S3] Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping puxxx...

Trigger limited emergency scenes, raid the sleeping pussy, coax and fuck, obedient oral sex, bitch style in front of the mirror and fuck

[What the author wants to say:]

Writing short stories is a joy and comes with ease

----------

At this moment, the system that had disappeared for nearly three hours appeared again, "This system has turned on the screen shielding function and mainly notifies participants of the following three points:

1. It is detected that the participants have sexual relations, and the system automatically determines that the two are in a relationship.

2. This place is transformed from a place where love rivals fight against each other to a place where couples get together for a vacation.

3. The field is open for seven days, and the system will continue to issue random tasks in the next three days. "

Fang Qiu struggled to get up when the system said: "Participant 1 please carry Princess Participant 2 to the holiday home."

Bai Wuze immediately walked over quickly and picked up Fang Qiu. Both of them were still naked, and their faces were red when they came into close contact.

The two identical rooms disappeared and were replaced by an exquisite small bungalow. Bai Wuze carried Fang Qiu into the house and carefully placed him on the sofa.

System: "Participant 1 and Participant 2 bathe together."

Both of their bodies were covered with fine pieces of grass and messy liquids. They originally wanted to wash their bodies one after the other, but it seemed impossible at the moment.

The labia minora were pinched outside, making it feel pleasant and itchy when walking. Fang Qiu resisted the urge to touch it with his hands. Fortunately, Bai Wuze walked straight in front and did not see his embarrassment.

The bathroom is very large, with a bathtub about five square meters in the middle. Bai Wuze and Fang Qiu each occupy one side. Fortunately, the system determines that they are bathing together in the same pool and do not need to have any other physical contact.

Fang Qiu turned his back, deceiving himself into thinking that Bai Wuze couldn't see it, and stretched out his hand to touch the little flower. He stretched out his fingers and gently inserted them into his little pussy which was red from being fucked. His fingers were inside. After digging around, the thick semen deep inside his body slowly flowed out, and bubbles appeared on the water. Bai Wuze took a towel and dipped it in the water to wipe his body, but his eyes never left Fang Qiu.

Fang Qiu was holding his finger on his back, but he didn't dare to think that Bai Wuze was looking at him. The semen in the uterus seemed to have not been completely discharged, but he didn't dare to do it anymore. Only he knew that the brief digging just made him secrete a lot of lewd liquid again.

Fang Qiu cooked dinner. Bai Wuze sat on the sofa and looked at Fang Qiu who was chopping vegetables in the kitchen from time to time.

He has been accustomed to hearing his parents' love story since he was a child. Last year, when his mother said she wanted to choose a concubine for him, he rejected all the concubine candidates immediately.

Like his father, he wanted to go to the campus in person to find his true love.

If what happened this afternoon had not happened, he might really pursue Liancha and ask her to be his girlfriend. Liancha was just like his mother, gentle and kind, weak but strong, with excellent cooking skills, and she would also give him cookies and cakes from time to time.