[S5] The arrogant young master mistook the devil for a door-to-door dxxx, H

[What the author wants to say:]

Hahahaha I saw a short video about why gays don't appear in horror movies, because gays invite strong demons/murderers to bed. This is the reverse of a arrogant and lewd young master who was chosen by the demon as a torture object. The story of a demon tightly bound to his body.

(meowa520: I think this was the video author-sama was talking about lol https://youtu.be/2fC_1S1Zc5U?si=D8XU-yBzUsG9Eo7g)

Devil: I'm here to scare you

Young Master: Can you please catch me and try to survive?

Got pregnant after having sex

Young Master: During pregnancy, I was unreasonable and even wanted to die.

Devil: I'll do whatever you want, I'll make faces to make you happy qwq

----------

In movies, there are always some unlucky people who are targeted by demons for no reason. The lucky ones may at most lose their property and be slightly frightened, while the more severe ones may have their families destroyed.

As the youngest son of the devil in hell, Chris has also come to the world to experience. In other words, there will be an unlucky guy in the world who will be targeted by him.

An Wuyan looked at the watch in his hand, the expression on his face became more and more impatient. His intersex body had become more and more hungry since he reached adulthood. Today he finally made up his mind to call the housekeeper to asked his loyal and honest son to deflower him, but from the afternoon until seven o'clock in the evening, the other party kept saying he was on the way.

The rain outside the window gradually became heavier, and the thunder seemed to bring something ominous.

An Wuyan was upset and angry, so he went to take a warm bath again. When he came out, the doorbell rang.

Finally here.

Even though An Wuyan was impatient, he still had the airs of a young master on his face, and waited for two minutes before walking over.

As soon as the door opened, a tall man in a black robe stood outside the door. Rain dripped down the waterproof robe to the ground. A huge hat covered his entire face, making it difficult to see clearly.

The water started flowing again under An Wuyan, and he snorted, "Come in."

Chris followed him in the door. As a demon, the first thing he did to torture humans was to deceive the consent of entering the house. But he didn't expect that he would easily enter this human's house without any effort. He would play a good role in it. This man spent the rest of his life in fear.

"You go take a shower and wash off all the rainwater on your body. I will wait for you in the bedroom."

An Wuyan picked up a bathrobe from the sofa and stuffed it into his hands, frowning at the water stains on the floor, "Your father is a good housekeeper, but how did he teach you etiquette? Forget it. You'll clean up the ground later, now go take a shower."

Chris wanted to take off his hat and scare the man with his terrifying face, but this was not surprising enough. He had to wait and find a better opportunity.

An Wuyan returned to the bedroom, and after thinking about it, he turned off the light. There was a strong wind outside the window, and the lightning that appeared from time to time occasionally illuminated the bedroom. That's it, it's quite interesting.

He had seen photos of the housekeeper's son. He looked pretty good. Although he was a straight man, he had to come here and sell himself to make ends meet.

Not long after, Chris walked into the bedroom wearing a gray bathrobe. Because it was dark, the lights were not turned on in the room, and An Wuyan did not see that Chris' head was not what a human should look like.

Chris stood silently by the bed. The next second, he was pulled to the bed by the bold human, and a towel was covered on his face.

"I know you are a straight man, but in the few years after we do it, you...and your penis will be used by me." The man's slender hand slid down to his waist to his crotch, and the hem of the loose bathrobe had spread out, An Wuyan touched the big lump of soft meat without underwear in one fell swoop, "Don't worry, I've done my homework before coming here. Although I'm a noble man, I can give you a little sweetness for such a big dick."

Even through a towel, as a devil, he could clearly see the man's appearance. He looked arrogant, his eyebrows were slightly raised, and his beautiful thin lips spoke obscene words, like a high-flying male peacock.

But what he wanted to do was to scare the peacock into a sparrow. When Chris wanted to stand up and reveal his true face, An Wuyan leaned down, held his cock and licked it.