[S1] Cultivation Cauldron

[What the author wants to say:]

I feel like I'm a pervert. I just like having my breasts played and my pussy played by others. Of course, I won't insert it... I really want to watch my breasts played with by others while I'm having sex. Wow.

Suddenly I want to write about when Gong is fucking Shou, Shou has his breasts bitten by others, sucked by others, and preferably also has someone ejaculate on his body. These other people are either Gong's clones or people they have nothing to do with.

The attacker uses these people to have a different kind of sex, and then kills all these tools.

Damn, I'm so conflicted

----------

It has been more than two months since the two got married. Bao Niu was originally worried that Yi Keran would be obsessed with practicing and ignore him after returning to the sect, but for now, it seems to be quite contrary to his expectations.

He bit his lower lip and tried not to make a sound. He raised his hips little by little. His red and swollen vagina, which had been fucked frequently for many days, slowly spit out Yi Keran's erect cock. Some lewd liquid mixed with semen flowed down the bed sheet. Bao Niu ignored it and hurriedly got out of bed and went to the toilet in the yard.

There was a slight pain in his stomach. He originally thought he needed to go to the toilet, but after sitting on the toilet for a while and nothing came out, the pain in his stomach became more and more painful. He opened his clothes and saw a faint trace of blood on his flat belly. The light mark circled the navel and reflected a walnut shape.

Before he could take a closer look, the light mark disappeared and his stomach no longer hurt. Then he finally defecated happily and forgot about the matter.

——

"Bao Niu, I'm going to join the sect patrol team in the next few days. You should stay in your room at night and don't go out."

Bao Niu was a little worried. The sect was not peaceful recently. It seemed like a monster had sneaked in. The whole sect was in panic.

"What exactly is going on?"

Yi Keran kissed the corner of his mouth and said: "There is demonic energy in the sect, and there are traces left by the demons' spells. This matter is not trivial. We must catch the demons. You are a mortal, if you meet the monster, you'll definitely have no power to fight back. I placed a spell in the house so that the monster cannot enter even half a step. You just have to stay inside and wait for me to come back during the day."

After saying that, a junior brother outside the door called Yi Keran to join the team. The couple exchanged another kiss, and Bao Niu sent him to the door. After the door was closed, he sat on the bed and recalled the months he had married to the sect.

In fact, life in the sect was far less good than he imagined. When he was in the mountains, he cut firewood, hunted and fished every day, and his life was very fulfilling. But here, the ingredients are all prepared and the firewood will never run out . Apart from cooking three meals a day, he is just like a useless person.

Yi Keran wanted to take him to practice together, but for now he still had to learn to read, otherwise he wouldn't be able to read the exercises.

The only fulfilling time was when the two of them had sex at night. Only then did he feel that he was needed.

On the other side, the headmaster frowned and kept pacing in front of his dormitory. A few days ago, a human cauldron tried to escape and even escaped outside the hall. He met a disciple. In desperation, he beat the two to death with one palm. It's just that the palm wind carried by the wave was filled with strong demonic energy. No matter how much it was cleaned, there was still a trace left, which was discovered by the disciples who were patrolling.