ch.15 | the last word

Jisung left Stray Kids and JYPE, surprising everyone, especially 'Stay'.  Although many 'Stay' are dissatisfied, there are still those who will still support Jisung even if he is no longer with Stray Kids.

At the moment, they are all in 3Racha and Hyunjin's dormitory living room.  Soon Jisung will return to Incheon and that will be a parting point for them. Jisung has officially left Stray Kids.

Today, Jisung requested something from them. All of them need to hear what he has to say. He doesn't want to hear the word 'sorry' or anything else. Please listen to him for the last time.

Jisung started off by approaching their leader.

"If I was your first child, then you were my first hyung. I love you, hyung, and please don't hate me.''Jisung said before hugging Chan. 

Chan cried as he held his first child. All of them have been crying easily since the meeting. The situation worsens when Jisung starts packing up his belongings.

"I love you too and I would never hate you.."

"I know,"replied Jisung with a soft smile. 

He turned towards Changbin, but he couldn't speak yet as the older man had already hugged him tightly. 

Changbin regretted that he didn't take the opportunity to hug Jisung like the younger person had wanted before.  That chance will be gone forever after this.

"You are my first dongsaeng, Hannie. But now you're leaving your hyung. I hate you!"Changbin said while crying. 

"I hate you too, hyung."Jisung replied while wiping the tears of the older person.

"Please don't forget about me, yeah.."Jisung added, making his tears start to fall.

The older just nods his head.

Jisung reached out to Minho, whom 'Stay' describes as his soulmate. After this 'Minsung' will only remain as a memory.

"When you marry them, please invite me," Jisung referred to Minho's boyfriends, Chan and Jeongin.

"Of course and I will make sure you are one of our bridegrooms," Minho replied before wiping the younger's tears.  He would miss this adorable quokka.

"I'm not poly, jagi-ah."

"That's what they all say.."Minho muttered, making the younger chuckle.

Jisung quickly approached maknae.

"Can I kiss you?"Jisung teased. 

Hyunjin, who just kept quiet next to Changbin, glared at the youngest.

"Yes, you can.."Jeongin leans on but Jisung gently pushes Jeongin's cheek.

"In truth, I remember kissing you, hyung. I just don't want to admit it," the maknae confessed, making Jisung smile.

"Minho-hyung was right, hyung, we are serious regarding the bridegroom.."

"Innie, don't.."Hyunjin finally spoke. 

He just broke up with Jisung. How could he let the other show affection towards his ex? Hyunjin vowed to give his best effort to make Jisung fall in love with him.

"Because we love you, hyung"Jeongin continued, ignoring the sharp glances from Stray Kids' visual, Hyunjin.

"I love you all too, Innie."Jisung finished his conversation with the maknae. He did not want the bridegroom issues to come up again.

"Hey Lix.." Jisung sat next to Felix. 

Believe it or not, Jisung doesn't hold a grudge against the freckled boy for what happened.

"Sorry Hannie.."Felix stopped talking when he saw Jisung shaking his head.

The small main rapper did not want to hear the apology today.

"We're still twins, right?"Jisung asked.

Felix nodded and at that time, tears fell from his eyes due to the movement he made. He is the most sorry for what happened. He was aware that his guilt would stay with him forever.

"I hate you!" Seungmin said it was as good as Jisung smiled at him.

Last night, Seungmin spent time with Jisung.  They didn't chat, just sat in the park not far from their dorm.  That chance is exclusive to Seungmin.

"I love you too, Minnie."

"Don't forget about our promise..." Seungmin said and the latter nodded. 

Afterwards, Seungmin loosened his muffler scarf and positioned it around Jisung's neck.  Jisung responded with a small thank you.

"Promise?" Changbin, Jeongin, and Minho simultaneously asked.

"That is our secret, so don't ask!" Seungmin glares at them.

Actually, Seungsung made a promise to attend the Day6 concert together.

Jisung finally met up with his ex. It was unexpected that a three-year relationship would come to an end like this.

Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin or Jisung's muffles and kissed his ex. Jisung responded to that kiss, of course. They parted ways while still feeling love for each other.

"Thanks for everything, Hyunie."

The taller didn't reply, but instead, he held the younger's finger. If Seungmin had the opportunity to be with Jisung last night, Hyunjin also had the opportunity to have breakfast with his ex early this morning.

Hyunjin made it clear during breakfast this morning that he would wait for Jisung to come back to him. He will make an effort to ensure that Jisung falls in love with him again.

"It's nothing, baby and please remember that I'll be waiting for you.."

Jisung just responded with a smile.

What Hyunjin doesn't know, Jisung won't come back to him forever.

[tbc]