ch.4 | i missed you

Jisung and Hyunjin's relationship appears to have improved since then.  Hyunjin began to lessen his skinship with Felix. When everything returns to normal, Chan will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. The reason for this is that he doesn't want there to be any problems in Stray Kids. Additionally, their comeback is nearing.

"Hannie, I want to show you something!" Seungmin looked excited. He dragged the small main rapper into his room. Felix approached Hyunjin after Seungsung was gone.

"I missed you.."

The others groaned when Felix kissed Hyunjin. Hyunjin smiles in between the kisses.

"I missed you too, angel. But,we made a promise to lessen the skinship. Especially during Jisungie's presence."

"But how long?" Felix pouted.

"Can you two stop this bullshit?! Did both of you forget that Jisung-hyung was in Seungmin-hyung's room? He can come out whenever he wants!" Jeongin almost shouted at them.

Chan and Minho exchange glances.

Changbin aimed his gesture towards the freckled boy who was attempting to protest. The reason for this is that the main rappers do not want any more issues in their group.

"That was awesome, Minnie! I can't wait to.."Jisung's words stopped when he could feel the tension in the living room. 

Seungmin, who was behind him, also frowned.

"Innie, are you okay?"Jisung definitely noticed the change in the maknae's face.

"I wish I could kill someone, hyung," Jeongin replied, making Minho glare at Hyunlix. Both of them are the reasons why his boyfriends behave like this.

"Oh?"Jisung raised his eyebrows before approaching the youngest.

"You know what, I can help you.."Jisung continues, and Jeongin chuckles.

"Do you still offer assistance to me if someone like Hyunjin-hyung was involved?"

Hyunjin glared at the youngest.

"If he was wrong, I still help you to kill him. There are no exceptions even though he's my boyfriend."

[tbc]