ch.6 | hyunlix's bias

Jisung discovered that the staff who made comparisons to Felix and him were new staff, and Hyunlix was their preferred one. He was once again able to hear their conversation while he was asleep in the dresser room. His presence is not noticed by them because he's sleeping behind the couch.

"Says it again?"

Jisung heard his manager,Insu-hyung, speaking this time. No one dared to answer that question.

"Although you haven't worked here for more than a week, but you already dare to show your favoritism? It's important to keep in mind that if Jisung or any of the Stray Kids members don't like your attitude, you will be dismissed from work at any time."

"We apologize, Insu-shii!"

Jisung remained in his place. He also did not want his manager to find out that he was there. After that, he heard Insu asking them to leave.

"I am aware of your presence, Hannie."

"It's best to pretend that you're not aware, hyung."

Insu chuckles before standing in front of him.

"Did you hear everything?" Insu asked and then grabbed the idol's hand, who was eager to get up. He assisted Jisung in folding his blanket.

"Hyung, who is your bias?" Jisung didn't reply to the question, but he also asked his manager a question.

"My bias? Day6?" Teased the older even though he knew what the younger meant.

"Hyung!"Jisung whines.

"Seungmin, of course." Insu gave a truthful response. 

Jisung's question was unclear to him, but he was certain that the idol was knowledgeable about this matter. All Stray Kids members know that Seungmin is his ultimate bias.

"You're not biased towards Hyunlix, at least."

[tbc]