ch.10 | the meeting

All of them convened in a single meeting room at their agency. Chan and Jisung are the only ones who comprehend the reason for the meeting. Others assume it is linked to their contract. Chan is aware that everyone else will renew their contracts, except for Jisung.

"Hannie has something to tell you all," Chan said calmly. 

Although it's calm outside, it's not the same inside. When Jisung told him about his decision, he tried to persuade the younger person. Jisung made it clear that this was his final choice.

All eyes were on the ace.

"I am leaving Stray Kids because I won't renew my contract with our agency," Jisung said, straight to the point.

Hearing Jisung's words made them feel like a stone fell on their heads. They endeavored to believe Jisung was joking, but based on Chan's serious demeanor, they were certain it wasn't a joke.

"You can't do that, hyung!"Jeongin spoke first.

"Jagi.."Minho looked at Jisung's face, but the younger just showed his face without emotion. The elder doesn't comprehend why his heart hurts with those eyes.

"Hannie, if this has anything to do with Hyunlix, I can fight them with you. I can more afford to lose them than you!" Seungmin said, then glared at Hyunlix.

"It's too late, Seungmin. You should fight them for me when you see both of them make out in the bathroom in your dorm last year."

Hyunlix avoided looking at Jisung's face.

"I- Hannie, listen.."Seungmin was lost for words.

"It has been almost a year since that incident occurred. But you never told me. I know that everyone is familiar with Hyunjin's affair with Felix. But still no one informed me. I inquired if you were aware of Hyunlix, but no one admitted to it." Jisung said while unwrapping the bracelet that Hyunjin gave him.

"That's not the only reason why I don't want to be with Stray Kids anymore. Another reason is related to messages sent by JYP-hyung two years ago." Jisung persists when nobody dares to speak up.

It came to their mind that two years ago, they received a private message from JYP-hyung.  All they need to do is answer one question and explain the reasons behind it.

What is the question?

'If you need to eliminate one of your members, who would be that person and why?'

[tbc]