ch.5 | not pretty

"Hyunjin should date Felix. Their compatibility is greater. Both of them have become ambassadors for famous brands, unlike Jisung."

"I know, right? Felix is prettier than him. I still can't believe that Hyunjin wants to date someone like him."

Jisung feels the pain in his heart when he hears the staff's conversations about comparing himself to Felix. He canceled his plan to take the headphones that were left in the dressing room. The studio is where his steps are taken to.

"Jagi!" Minho greets the younger with big smiles, but the smile disappears when he sees the tears on Jisung's face. Chan and Changbin also arose from the couch.

"Hannie.."Changbin said softly when the younger came into his arms. 

Chan asked Minho to lock the door. The main rapper requested Jisung to sit down. Changbin didn't break the hug even though they had assumed their position. He rarely hugs Jisung, but when the younger one is in his arms, it will be difficult for him to let go.

"Baby.."Chan held Jisung's cheek with a gentle touch. Jisung's tears flowed even faster.

"I am not pretty..right?"

His hyungs' eyes widened when they heard that question.

"Jagi, you are the most pretty among us!" Minho stated. Chan and Changbin agreed.

"Hyung, please don't lie to me. I know I'm not pretty. I hate myself!"

His hyung's heart almost dropped when he heard Jisung's words. It seemed like it was the first time Jisung had spoken of his self-hatred.

And this is not a good sign.

[tbc]