ch.12 | he choose no one

"I'm sorry, boss, but I had to take Jisung away due to a meeting with his new agency,"said one of the staff after looking at her wristwatch.

Stray Kids members' faces changed when they heard about the new agency. It appeared that Jisung was really planning to leave them.

"For all of your information, Jisung was the only one who didn't answer my question. He didn't reply to that message," informed JYP-hyung after Jisung leaving with his staff.

"I called him and asked him directly."

"Who did he choose?" Hyunjin asked because he was curious.

At the same time, Hyunjin sent texts to his boyfriend. He made an effort to convince Jisung to stay with Stray Kids, or rather stay with him.

"No one. He chose no one. He stated, either eight or none."

Changbin stood up and left the meeting room. He knows, he can't hold his tears anymore. 

Why are they so reckless?  Why did he forget that their seniors like 2pm and Day6 once reminded them with an unexpected question from JYP-hyung?  They advise them to answer wisely.

"Hyung!" Seungmin pulled the arm of the older before hugging him.  Changbin shed tears in the arms of the main vocalist.

"He chose no one, Seungmin! He chose no one!"

"I know, hyung. I know."

The rest of the members appeared shortly after. Seeing Changbin cry made the others cry as well.

Their guilt towards Jisung grew stronger.

In the hallway, Hyunjin leaned against the wall before sitting and reclining against it.

"What happened?"Wonpil asked. He just stepped out of his studio.

In tears, Jeongin told the older.

"If I were in Jisung's place, I would do the same thing. How could I want to stay in a group that doesn't want me?"replied Wonpil without caring that the youngest's cries were getting louder.

"Young-K would kill all of you if he knew his-not-sibling-Jisung had left Stray Kids," Wonpil continued then left the group. 

He left because he tried to hold onto his anger. He worries about the possibility of his anger being unleashed on the Stray Kids if he stays there. He didn't want things to get worse.

[tbc]