ch.14 | the break-up

Hyunjin stared at Jisung's face with disbelief.

"What did you just say?"

Let's break up, Hyunjin. I can't continue our relationship. Whenever I kiss you, I'll remember that you also kissed someone else."

"But I promise, I won't kiss anyone after this!"

"You once promised the same thing, but.."

"But this time I really want to keep my word. Please, Hannie..."

Jisung examined the face of the taller person once more. He softly caressed Hyunjin's cheek. The taller leans into the touch.

Jisung didn't expect this three-year relationship to end here. To be honest, he still loves Hyunjin. But at the same time, he couldn't accept what Hyunjin had done to him. He also knows that Hyunlix is interested in poly relationships, unlike Jisung.

"Please be happy with Felix, okay?" Jisung said with sad smiles.

While he acknowledges that Hyunjin and Felix split up, he is skeptical of it. Maybe that's just an act? If they can cause harm to his emotions multiple times before this, they can do it again too.

"Baby, please..."

"Promise me, Hyunjin.."

And at this moment, Jisung's tears fell one by one. Hyunjin held the small boy in his arms.

Promise me that you won't make the same mistake in your new relationship as you did with me. Promise me that you'll take care of yourself. Promise me that you won't forget about me. Make me stay alive in your life. Promise me that.."

"Stop. Please stop.." Hyunjin begged with tears.

[tbc]