𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

                           Percy and I were always used to the occasional weird experience, but usually they ended pretty quickly, everyone except me and Percy know about Mrs

                           Percy and I were always used to the occasional weird experience, but usually they ended pretty quickly, everyone except me and Percy know about Mrs.Dodds.

 I'm at the point where I think we're going crazy. 

Weird things had been happening left and right the weather has been acting really weird, and whenever Percy or me brought up Mrs.Dodds to Grover he denied her being real but got really nervous. 

                             I was snapped out of my thoughts when Percy had a moment and decided to throw his school book across his dorm room. 

"Percy, I know we aren't coming back next year and you hate studying but you need to chill," I told him with a blank stare. 

Percy looked at me with a 'Shut up before I smack you' look. "I'm going to ask Mr.Brunner for help, I'll be back," he sighed, leaving.

                          I shook my head before going back to reading but my mind wandered as I did. I felt homesick, I missed my apartment that was next to Percy's and I missed my mother. 

She was the best mom in the world and being away from her was very sad. I was happy that I'd be able to go back soon. 

My dad was never in the picture, my mom used to speak the world of him and how much he loved me but if he did he would have stayed with us.

                         I was snapped out of my thoughts when Percy ran into the room and hopped on the bed in a hurry. 

"Percy!" I yelped since this idiot elbowed me in the ribs. 

Grover entered after him and smiled, "oh hey, (Y/n)." 

I nodded his way and gather my stuff, "Night guys!" I bid them goodnight and heading back to my dorm room.

                           At the end of the term I was able to get a lift to Manhattan from my aunt so I said goodbye to Percy and Grover before I left even though Grover looked a bit nervous

I hopped into my aunt's car and put my seatbelt on as she started to drive. 

"Your mom is excited to see you, (Y/n)," Aunt Lena finally spoke with a sweet smile. "I'm excited to see her too..." I admitted.

 I leaned my head on the window as the sun delicately grazed my face before I drifted off to sleep for the rest of the ride.

Sorry if the chapter is kinda short guys it is 3 am right now...