𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Look, we didn't want to be half-bloods. If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is: hop of the app now.

Believe whatever lie your parents told you about your birth and try to lead a normal life. Being a half-blood is dangerous.

It's scary, most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.

If you're a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fake, great, read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened.

But if you feel something stirring inside of you stop reading immediately.

You might be one us. And once you know that, it's only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you, don't say I didn't warn you.

My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding school student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York.

Am I a troubled kid?

Yeah. You could say that. Things really started going bad on the field trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art where we went to look at Greek and Roman stuff.

All the way into the trip I had to deal with Nancy Bobofit, the red haired girl who was hitting one of my best friends, Grover, in the back of the head with chunks of her peanut-butter-and-ketchup sandwich.

Grover was an easy target, he was scrawny and he tended to cry when he got frustrated. He walked funny like every step hurt him, but don't let that fool you, you should've seen him run when it was enchilada day in the cafeteria.

"I'm going to kill her," my other friend Percy Jackson mumbled as he sat in between me and Grover. "

It's okay, I like peanut butter," he said trying to calm Percy down.

Nancy decided to throw more of her sandwich at Grover, which he avoided but Percy still got fired up, "that's it."

He started to get up, but I pulled him down to his seat, "Percy, we're already on probation," I reminded him.

"You know that we'll both get blamed if anything happens," I told him as the bus stopped.

Mr. Brunner was leading the tour with the math teacher chaperone, Mrs. Dodds, who I'm sure is the devil.

"Will you shut up?" I heard Percy whisper yell suddenly.

I looked back at him as the whole group laughed and Mr. Brunner stopped to look at him, "Mr. Jackson, did you have a comment?" He asked.

His face was read, "no, sir..." He said.

Mr. Brunner pointed to one of the pictures on the stele. "Perhaps you'll tell us what this picture represents?"