| CHAPTER FOUR |

Authors note: bad smut warning; you're welcome

CHAPTER FIVE - PASSION

The car journey was silent, but Davina and Rick were filled with anticipation and nerves.

Rick finally parked his car in front of a small, modern-looking house.

"You live here?" Davina asked in awe. She had never found herself on the south side of the town and was amazed but not surprised at the area Rick lived in.

Rick nodded as he turned off the engine and removed his keys, "yeah," he replied, "are you sure you want to come inside? I don't mind taking you back to Merle's."

Davina shook her head, "n-no, it's okay," she replied, unbuckling her seatbelt, "honestly."

The pair approached the house, and Davina waited back as Rick unlocked the door.

All her initial worries floated away as she stepped inside. She looked up at Rick as he placed his keys on the hook near the door; he smiled back at her.

She took a step forward, closing the space between them. "Kiss me again," she ordered, suddenly desperate for his touch.

Rick gently caressed the back of her head with one hand while another found her waist. He lowered his head and began to kiss her softly at first, but soon it intensified.

They both kicked their shoes off as Rick guided her towards his bedroom. The door, which was slightly ajar, was pushed open, and they made their way inside.

Rick broke the kiss first, staring at her intently, trying to read her expression and ensure she was okay with what was happening.

She smiled up at him reassuringly and brought her hands up to the buttons of his shirt.

When she had finally unbuttoned his shirt, she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him again, "I want to do this," she said as she pulled away from the peck.

She could see Rick's worries, but she didn't feel scared or pressured. She wanted him more than she had wanted anyone before.

She wasn't being forced; she wasn't being paid. It was all a completely new experience that she couldn't wait to share with him. She wanted to know what it felt like to have sex with someone and not wish it was over. She wanted to know what it felt like to be caressed and not just used for someone else pleasure.

She stroked her hands across his chest, feeling his heartbeat pounding against her palm.

Rick nudged her gently to lie down on the bed.

She sunk into the covers, sighing in relief. She watched as Rick knelt on the bed before hovering over her. "Promise me, this is okay," he ordered as he ran his hand up her thigh, running his fingers across the hem of her dress.

"I promise, Rick," she replied, pulling him down for a kiss. She leant on her elbows as Rick caressed her thighs. She moaned at his touch.

He broke their kiss to remove his shirt. Davina followed suit and, took off her jacket and unzipped the back of her dress.

Rick watched, his eyes darkening as her dress dropped over her shoulders, revealing her breasts.

Davina looked away, slowly becoming ashamed of what she was doing.

Rick noticed immediately and pushed her flat onto the bed, "don't do that," he ordered. "You're beautiful; I want this. You want this," he kissed her neck, "this is nothing to be ashamed of."

Davina smiled to herself and caressed his back.

Rick trailed kisses down her neck, throbbing as she moaned and buckled her hips against him.