Chapter 8

'You're the girl I have feelings for' Lucy said stroking her waist. Sophie leaned on there chest gently as Lucy kissed the top of her head gently 'So what do we do now?' She asked. Lucy looked at her 'Just see where it goes' she said looking at her 'there's no pressure' Lucy said with with a smile. Sophie nodded and finished her beer with a smile looking at her with a smile and kissed her cheek going upstairs.

Lucy followed a short time after tidying up downstairs and flopped on the bed. Sophie looked at her with her glasses on with a chuckle 'Tierd?' She asked looking at her as she looked through some details of transfers that Man City wanted to make Gareth wanted her to check if they would be a fit.
She bit her lip looking at the players and stats shaking her head as Lucy chuckled 'you look cue when your concentrating' she said she chuckled and kissed her forehead 'Thanks Luce' she said she said putting a few ticks on midfielders and a keeper. She put the folder away before putting the tv on snuggling into the duvet next to Lucy as they watched tv cuddling into her arms kissing her jaw gently looking her before kissing her lips gently smiling into the kiss a hand finding its way into Lucy's hair holding her close as they kissed. They kept kissing Sophie let out moan as Lucy kissed her neck breathing heavily watching her with a smirk before kissing her deeply holding her close biting Lucy's lip pulling away from her breathing heavily.

'Bloody hell she muttered seeing her neck the next morning in the bathroom 'Lucia Bronze!!' She yelled holding the towel around her waits 'Oh shit Sunday name someone's in trouble' Alex said having come over for a cup of coffee

Sophie ran down the stairs seeing Alex Umm Hi' she said looking at her vice captain Sophie went back upstairs and pulled on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt going back down hugging Alex looking at her 'she is in trouble' she said 'look at my god damn neck' Alex looked 'wow'  she laughed  Lucy smirked sipping her coffee Sophie gave her a small glare and pinched her  coffee 'Hey' Lucy whined  Sophie sipped it with a smile 'Serves you right' she said with a small smirk and went to make breakfast while ti other 2 girls talked.