10. Draupadi's Decision

Listening to: *Lae Dooba*
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ.

🄸🄽 🅂🄷🄰🅅🅈🄰🄽🄸'🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄼🄱🄴🅁 :-

Shavyani's eyes widened as she heard the story behind Draupadi's pregnancy.

Shavyani : Rani Maa, you were disloyal to your husbands!?

Draupadi immediately broke down into tears as she heard what Shavyani asked, this made Shavyani immediately regret her choice of words.

Shavyani : I'm sor--

Draupadi : No Putri, It-its just that it was my first time experiencing love and---

Shavyani : The Panduputras didn't love you!? (Shocked)

Draupadi : No putri, they never did. Eventually they forgot about me and found their love in other women who they soon married.

Shavyani : You mean you have co-wives?

Draupadi : Yes putri and they all lived in Indraprastha even though they promised to never let any other wife to live in Indraprastha.

Shavyani : Oh.

Draupadi : Eventually I became their wife only for formality purpose. They forgot my literal existence but in the Sabha of Adharm, I was the prime queen so I was the one invited.

Shavyani : I never knew that things were so deep.

Draupadi : On the outside everything in our relationship seemed perfect but on a deeper look it had many flaws in it.

Shavyani : Why don't you leave them Rani Maa.

Draupadi : I-I-I'm not sure.

Shavyani : They don't respect you, your wishes, your emotions, you honor then what right do they have to call you their wife!

Draupadi fell silent as if thinking about the possibilities, and indeed she noticed that she had nothing to lose in this entire situation.

A smile made its way on Draupadi's gorgeous face as she looked at Shavyani lovingly, She was indeed a wise girl for her age.

Before she could utter another the word Vrushali, Supriya and Subhadra walked back in.

They told Shavyani that it's been 2 houes and now it's time to wash her hair. Shavyani looked at Draupadi and gave her an assuring smile.

Draupadi returned her affectionate smile and walked outside the chamber leaving the others to wonder about her whereabouts.

The three ladies helped Shavyani washed the coconut oil out of her hair and then gently massage her scalp.

The then applied almond serum on her hair while leaving it to dry natural as they worked on the rest of her look.

Her upper back length hair was decorated with multiple hair ring accessories that she already had in hair when she came to Dwaperyuga.

All four of her piercings adorned with sapphire and gold earrings, her neck laced with a thin sapphire and gold chain.

Her wrists adorned with sapphire embedded bangles along with pure silver bangles.

Her ankles decorated with silver and sapphire anklets and freshly painted with chandan.

For her outfit, she wore a blue dhoti with silver embroidery and a dark blue blouse with fine silver embroidery.