4. As The Time Pass

Listening to: *Tak Taki*
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

About 2 months have passed since that dreadful day, Draupadi has gotten quite comfortable in Angarajya.

Especially with Vrushali and Supriya, she saw them as her best friends that she never got a chance to make.

She never had a best friend because of her early marriage and her early marriage duties along with taking care of her five husbands and her five beloved sons.

Both Vrushali and Supriya treated Draupadi with extreme kindness and staying with them Draupadi came to know quite a lot about their personality.

Vrushali was kindhearted, soft spoken, motherly, heighly tolerant and obviously extremely beautiful posessing her waist length hair, striking chestnut coloured eyes, dark red lips and a curvy figure.

Supriya however was rebellious, outspoken, short tempred, hardworking and also extremely beautiful with her upper waist length hair, beautiful green eyes, Dark pink lips and Tenuous figure.

After spending days with them Draupadi did feel comfortable but at the same time wondered how Poor Angaraj tolerated both of them.

Many things happened in this course of time. Her husbands came to apologize the very next day Draupadi and Karn arrived Angarajya.

Draupadi did forgive them and insisted to go with them for vanvaas but Pandavas, Karn, Vrushali and Supriya convinced her not to gogo as her sons needed a mother's affection and Draupadi wanted to see them grow and develop.

Her sons soon were also brought to Angarajya as the kingdom of Indraprastha was now lost in a wager.

Prativindhya, Sutasoma, Shrutkarma, Satanika and Shrutsena open heartedly accepted their mother's decision and accepted Karn as their Mamashree and Vrushali and Supriya as their Mamishree.

They were obviously angered by the entire wager and refused to talk to their fathers, especially Prativindhya. They could have saved their mother themself but were in Indraprastha and weren't informed until too late.

They developed a sense of respect for Karn and in these 2 months bonded with him as a father. He taught them quite a lot about their respective weapons.

Subhadra was being sent to Dwarka but on the insistence of Krishna she agreed to go to Angarajya along with Abhimanyu. Openly welcomed by Angaraj Karn, Angarani Vrushali and Rani Supriya.

All the children were quite grown up but not completely adults. They all had a deep bonding.
(All the children of Draupadi and Abhimanyu were already grown up during the Vastraharan).

Prativindhya was 19 years old, Sutasoma was 18, Shrutkarma was 17, Satanika was 16, Shrutsena was 15 whereas Abhimanyu was 16.

Among all the children Shrutsena was the youngest and was the most pampered but he too always wanted someone younger than him or his age as he didn't want to be the only one yungest in the family.

All the six children Prativindhya, Sutasoma, Shrutkarma, Satanika, Shrutsena and Abhimanyu got quite good along with Angaraj's sons Vrishasena, Satyasena and Vrishketu.

When the news of the uppandavas and Abhimanyu going to Angarajya reached Kunti, she was very happy that at least her Grandsons can get along unlike their fathers.

Vrishasena was 20 the elderst among them all, Satyasena was 19 same as Prativindhya and Vrishketu was 16 same as Abhimanyu and Satanika.

Due to their ages being close they all felt a brotherly bond among Themselves.

Karn too treated all the Six children along with Draupadi and Subhadra as his family which made the ladies wonder why their Husband Arjun would be an enemy of such a humble person.

They got used to their usual routine, in the morning Karn went for Suryapooja and during this period of time all the children got ready and started to warm-up waiting for Karn.

After the practice they would spend some quality time with their mothers and would eat their delicious hand made food.

In the evening they would go out with Karn for petroling the city of Anga where they would get some extra time to bond and spend quality time with Karn.

At night they would have their dinner and go to a common chamber and would discuss about their days, dreams, memories practically everything.

After about 30 minutes the women would join them and would relax and chat along with the children enjoying some fruit and beverages.

After a couple of minutes Angaraj would join them and him along with the children would discuss war strategies.

After hours passing by they would finally wish good night and retreat to their respective chambers to end the day.

But little did they know a major change was about to come in their lives only to change it for the better and finally discover secrets that were kept hidden.

I hope you liked this update.

This chapter was quite short but my Pre-boards are around the corner so I won't be able to update for a while.

Hope you understanding.

Love you all

~Maya