5. Where?..... Dwaperyuga!!!

Listening to: *Paint The Town Red *
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

Just like any regular day Karn was busy with his regular Suryapooja. He as usual was ready to go back and start training the children.

A smile creeped on Karn's face, he loved all his children deeply but for some reason these past couple of days he had been feeling..... Empty.

He feels that some important part of his life is missing and he was restless to find what was, but he knew that some day he will know.

Just as he was about to leave he felt something lightly brush against his ankle, usually he would just brush it off thinking it was probably a fish or a snake crawling by.

But this didn't feel like that instead it felt like a humanly touch, he hastily took a deep breath and dunked his head under the water.

To his surprise, he was right it was a young girl not much older than his own children (uppandavas, Abhimanyu and Angakumars)

He carried her in her arms and observed her, she had odd clothing on and the side of her waist and the left side of her head was heavily injured and was bleeding.

Upon inspecting her injuries he knew that those were caused by a sudden strong impact, he quickly carried her back to his palace.

Vrishsena, Satyasena, Vrishketu, Prativindhya, Sutasoma, Shrutkarma, Satanika, Shrutsena and Abhimanyu were practicing weaponry in the front yard.

There eyes fell on Karn who was carrying a young injured girl in his arms upon looking closer they could tell the girl wasn't much older than them assuming between 15 to 17.

They curiously followed Karn but as soon as Karn entered the palace several gasps were heard.

Subhadra was standing not too far off making a rangoli to decorate the palace not because of a special occasions but because she felt as if something good was about to happen.

Krishna too was currently in Angarajya but not currently in the present scene instead he was in the garden and was continuously smiling when he heard people running around in a hurry.

Subhadra called Supriya, Vrushali and Draupadi to the horrific scene making all the women hurriedly carrying her to the room and calling the RajyaVaid.

The Rajyavaid treated the girl without delay and concluded that her injuries may take quite a while to heal. He came out of the chamber.

His eyes met with Karn, Vrushali, Supriya, Draupadi, Subhadra, Abhimanyu, Prativindhya, Sutasoma, Shrutkarma, Satanika, Shrutsena, Vrishasena, Satyasen and Vrishketu all standing at the door.

Rajyavaid : The injury was caused by a sudden heavy impact, it is quite severe and may take quite a while to heal but don't worry she is out of danger.

Everyone sighed in relief and then all entered to chamber to look at the young girl who layed unconscious. She had an innocent face which was heavily injured.

This made everyone's heart melt. They felt this unknown connection towards this girl. Angaraj took a step towards the girl and gently caressed her head careful not to touch her injuries.

A look of pure sympathy painted their faces as they looked at the unconscious girl that wore odd clothing.

They were all startled when the girl stired awake, all eyes were on the young girl waiting for her to gain consciousness.