9. Draupadi's Guilt

Listening to: *Laal Ishq*
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

🄸🄽  🅂🄷🄰🅅🅈🄰🄽🄸'🅂  🄲🄷🄰🄼🄱🄴🅁

Fairly honestly Shavyani didn't notice that Draupadi was pregnant because of her heavy jewellery and flared saree.

Shavyani was in great confusion as according to the Mahabharat, Draupadi was menstruating during the Vastraharan but now she is pregnant!

Upon recalling the exact time from the Dasis she came to know that Pandavas went for vanvaas approximately 8 months ago.

Then she asked Draupadi, how many months was she in. Draupadi casually replied almost 7 months, Shavyani tried to peice the things together.

Vrushali applied little bit of Coconut oil on Shavyani's solf upper back lenght hair and told her to let it rest for at least 2 hours.

Vrushali, Supriya and Subhadra soon left for 2 hours and continued to prepare for the adoption ceremony leaving Draupadi to rest in Shavyani's chamber.

Draupadi and Shavyani were alone in the chamber. Draupadi looked at Shavyani and noticed that something was bothering her.

Draupadi : Dismiss!

All the dasis present in her chamber immediately stopped their work and turned around to leave.

Draupadi : Something has been bothering you, right?

Shavyani : How would you know?

Draupadi : I am your mother, I know everything.

Shavyani : My question may offend you...... So---

Draupadi : Don't worry about offending me dear. Just tell me what's been bothering you?

Shavyani : During the Vastraharan you were menstruating, which was approximately 8 months ago, the Pandavas left soon after and now you are almost 7 months pregnant. So may I know how is that possible?

Draupadi gasped at Shavyani's question as none of her children had questioned about this. Shavyani was immediately startled as she assumed that indeed she offended Draupadi.

But to her surprise Draupadi let out a sad smile with her dark prink lips continuously trembling as she knew that now there was no looking back.

Shavyani : I'm sorry, I really didn't mea----

Draupadi : No no dear. You have the right to know the truth so I'll tell you. But promise me that you won't tell this to any of your brothers.

Shavyani : I promise.

ᖴᒪᗩSᕼᗷᗩᑢᖽᐸ SᖶᗩᖇᖶS :~

Draupadi was welcomed wholeheartedly by the people of Angadesh and the family of Angaraj.

Draupadi bonded with everyone in the palace including Karn. One morning when Draupadi was roaming the palace she noticed the rush.

She enquired about it and came to know that Angaraj's brother Shron was coming to the kingdom for the first time.

Draupadi approached Angaraj to ask why exactly Shron was coming for the first time in the kingdom as Radhamaa and Adhirath kaka attended Karn's wedding in Angadesh.