7. Origin Of Urvi

Listening to: *add your favorite song here*
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

TRIGGERED  WARNING : ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀʙᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴs, sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs, ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ, ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ, sᴜᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴏᴍᴏsᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ, sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇs; ᴇᴛᴄ... ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

Shavyani begged the four women to let her go and that her wounds needed rest and surprisingly the women spared her.

Draupadi escorted Shavyani to her room as according to them tomorrow was suppose to be 'special' for her.

She tried to enquire about it but failed as everyone seemed to busy to explain, they were preparing for something.

Upon reaching her room Shavyani gasped as she stared at the view before her.

Her bed was made of pure sandlewood, a single large window with solid gold borders and sapphires embedded in them as they were Shavyani's favorite colour.

A dressing table with some empty spaces to put away her jewellery before going to bed, a large vase with beautiful freshly picked flowers in them.

There was a lot more but at the moment Shavyani had another question in her mind and was a bit too distracted by it.

Draupadi gently layed her on
the bed and sat on the other end looking at her lovingly as she gently pressed her feet.

Draupadi : Something is bothering you, right?

Shavyani : What do you mean Rani maa, nothing is bothering me!

Draupadi : I am also your mother Putri, I know when my children are upset or distracted.

Shavyani : Fine! You win! I do have something that's been bothering me.

Draupadi : Feel free to ask.

Shavyani : Who exactly is Devi Urvi? And why did Mata Vrushali and Choti maa Supriya talked to her in such a manner.

Draupadi immediately tensed up Upon hearing the girl's question but then decided that she does indeed had the right to know.

Draupadi : Well.....

ᖴᒪᗩSᕼᗷᗩᑢᖽᐸ SᖶᗩᖇᖶS :-

The story of a far away kingdom of Pukey which was never poverty stricken and had all the riches one could ever imagine.

The ruler of this kingdom was Maharaj Kandip, he was extremely kind and Emensly loved his wife Maharani Kalavidhi and upon her death became a widower.

He refused to get married again and indulge in any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with any other women.

He had a son named Deepak and a daughter named Deepika, his daughter was captured by the well known demon named Narakasura.

Narakasura captured many unmarried princess and married them. Along with Deepika the demon captured about 16100 women.

The demon Narakasura was later killed by Rani Satyabhama and Vasudev Krishna. The the women were released.