8. Happiness and Despair

Listening to: *Ambarsariya*
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

🄸🄽 🅂🄷🄰🅅🅈🄰🄽🄸'🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄼🄱🄴🅁

After hearing Urvi's story Shavyani was surprised that she didn't have nightmare probably because she didn't sleep half of the night.

The next day Shavyani woke up to a Dasi shaking her, She opened her eyes and was immediately startled at the unfamiliar place but realized that it was morning and she was in Dwaperyuga.

Dasi : Good Morning Kumari, Angarani has instructed you to immediately get ready as today is a big day for you.

Shavyani : Big day? What do you mean?

Dasi : Kumari, today Angaraj and Angarani are officially adopting you and claiming you to be the Rajkumaari of Angarajya.

Shavyani shot up from her bed as she was never told about this but to be fairly honest she didn't mind as now she was going to stay here anyways.

The Dasis dragged her along with them and informed her that the ceremony will start in about a couple of hours.

Shavyani had to take a herbal bath including eucalyptus, sandalwood, turmeric ,scented oils, warm milk and many more.

As soon as she walked out of the overly fancy bathroom she was immediately met by the sight of her only three mothers who were already dressed.

They had many other different kinds of things such as makeup, clothing, flowers, combes and jewellery for her all in their hands.

She stared at Supriya, Vrushali and Subhadra in Awe as all of them looked like the apsaras on earth but her daze was broken when she noticed that Draupadi was not present amongst them.

She decided not to question her whereabouts as she assumed that she might be getting dressed in her chamber.

•••••

🄸🄽 🄳🅁🄰🅄🄿🄰🄳🄸'🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄼🄱🄴🅁

On a bed of pure sandalwood layed bedsheets of raw silk, of a shade of beautiful bright red and on it sat a nymph like beauty, Draupadi.

Her hair scattered, her beautiful dark eyes red and swollen due to crying, her delicate body wrapped in a beautiful red saree as her flower one of her petal like soft trembling hands clutched on a letter while the other rested on her belly bump.

A soft humourless chuckle escaped her throat she read the content written on the paper with an ink coloured red. Her favorite colour.

•°°•________________•°°•

Priya Draupadi,

I know what Jhesth did with you was completely wrong but you walked out of the sabha with a man who we consider as one of our Prime rival.

We played an act and apologized to you at Angapradesh on the instructions of Jhesth but truly Bhrata Arjun and I were burning with pure anger.

You tarnished our reputation by going with another man to his kingdom right in front of you husbands. Also the words you said while throwing the Chudamani pierced our hearts like arrows. I still remember it word by word.