1.Change of Fate

Listening to: *Mahabharat Title Track*
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Authors POV.

Dead Silence!

This dead silence seemed too loud to some of the Maharathis present in the grand sabha of Hastinapur.

The Maharathis who had an ounce of respect and sense of Dharma looked down starting the ground helplessly.

Mahamahim Bheeshma had streaks of tears lining his wrinkled cheeks, his lips trembling with shame, his fist tightened unable to comprehend his actions.

Mahamantri Vidur a distant look in his eyes as he remembered the dreadful night, the birth of the eldest kaurava.

Mahaguru Dronacharya had eyes blood shot red but pooled, his lips moving constantly in sync with the prayer, his body shaking predicting the upcoming storm.

Maharaj Dhritarashtr kept his blind gaze forward and didn't look at all fazed, his mind at slight restlessness as he knew things wouldn't end well as he heard rolling of dice.

They didn't look up but knew that wager was won by Shakuni as they heard his along with his 100 nephew's laughing roar.

Shakuni : You have now lost everything Das Yudhishthir! Now what would you like to wager next?

Bheeshma : Atleast spare them now Gandharraj! They have lost everything even themselves!

Dhritarashtr : Don't intrupt the game Tatshree!

Yudhishthir : What will I wage on Mamashree? I have nothing to play with for the next round.

Everything went dead silent again as the next words sliped out of Gandharraj Shakuni's tounge.

The Vilakshan Drupad Kanya, your wife is still your possession! In fact she is your only possession, Bet on her!

Bheem : GANDHARRAJ!!

Duryodhan : Lower your voice servent!

Arjun : Don't do this Jhesth! Please just don't !

Nakul : Please Jhesth, if you do this you won't be able to forgive yourself for the rest of your life!

Sahadeva : Don't throw away your and Draupadi's honer in front of these Adharmis!

Dushashan : Shut your mouths Servents don't you dare go against your master!

Duryodhan : Dushashan! Go drag that Dasi in this court room by her beautiful long hair !

Dushashan without another word stood up and went directly towards the door of the Sabha following his elder brother's orders.

During this entire intraction one person was the most disgusted, at the fact that nobody dared to raise their voices against this injustice. Karn

The silence prevailed the Court room for quite a while but suddenly a feminine scream ripped the silence into shreads.

Everyone's eyes darted towards the source only to see a figure falling on the top of the staircase amongst the Soviners.

Just then Dushashan came in view he grabbed the feminine figure off from among the Soviners and continued to drag her down the stairs.

Draupadi's heart crumbling scream filled and echoed in the silent Court room.

Looking closely at Draupadi everyone observed her beautiful pitch black hair opened and scattered, her sindoor and tilak spread mixing with the blood on her forehead.

Several bruises spread across her beautiful dark skin, her jewellery broken and cuts from their sharp ends scraping her delicate skin.

Her delicate body wrapped only in a single white cloth had several dirt patches from being dragged on her ground.

The lower region of Draupadi's body coverage was stained red making almost everyone dart their eyes away as it indicated her menstrual cycle.

She was mercilessly thrown on the ground as she landed on her palms and knees. Her eyes immediately looked up at her husbands.

Her eyes blood shot red , her palms covered with blood, tears streaming down her beautiful brown lotus eyes, she gently lifted her right hand seeking help.

B

B

But to her surprise all five pairs her husband's eyes darted towards the ground completely ignoring her seeking help.

Duryodhan : Come Dasi! Sit on my lap

Just then to everyone's surprise a bulky figure stood up against the watchers. Everyone looked up to their surprise it was Karn.

Karn : STOP THIS ADHARMA!!

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄʟᴜsɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

~ᴍᴀʏᴀ