Broken

The purple colored smoke cleared from Storybrooke, leaving its citizens confused as to what had just happened. They didn't go back to the Enchanted Forest . . . What was going on?Mary Margaret Blanchard and David Nolan, or as they now remembered themselves as Snow White and Prince Charming, stood in the middle of Main Street, holding each other. They looked around, confused, seeing that nothing terrible had occured.

"What's happening?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Let's find out," David replied.

Mary Margaret nodded before she and David started walking down the street, finding Ruby and Granny hugging each other. The women turned to the couple and smiled as their eyes laid on them.

Ruby gasped, "Snow?"

The women laughed and ran to each other, relived that the other was alright. Granny hugged David before the four switched off who they were hugging.

"Snow," Granny said in relief. "Oh."

Ruby held on to David before looking over his shoulder, gasping in delight when she saw someone, "Reagan!"

Mary Margaret and David turned to see the young ravenette running to them. Once she reached them, she threw her arms around them. They hugged her back, thrilled that she was alright, now remembering who she really was. The teen was almost like a daughter to them, and seeing her with so much hope in her eyes after twenty-eight years of living with Regina again made them happy. The almost fifteen year old was truly a trooper.

"Your Highnesses."

Reagan and Mary Margaret turned to see The Seven Dwarves. The men smiled at the princesses before bowing to them. The women smiled before hugging them.

"The curse . . . It's broken?" Leroy asked.

"It appears so," David answered.

"So, what do we do now?" Ruby asked.

"Now? Now I find my daughter," Mary Margaret said with a smile.

"So it's true."

The fairytale characters turned to see Emma Swan, who looking at her parents, not really knowing what to do or how to act. She knew them as friends her age, but now knowing that they were her parents, their true identities, and let alone after all the stuff they had discussed, she was distraught.

Mary Margaret began to silently cry as she approached her daughter. She cupped Emma's face before hugging her, along with David. Emma hugged them back, but it wasn't one a daughter would give her parents.

"You found us," Mary Margaret said through tears.

"Grandpa?"

Reagan snorted as her younger brother joined everyone. Mary Margaret started laughing along with the teen as David looked down at his grandson.

"Yeah, kid. I suppose so," he said, pulling Henry into a hug.

"They did it," Henry said, looking at his mom and sister. "They saved you."

"It wasn't the both of us," Reagan said, looking at Emma. "It was her. She saved all of us."

"I . . . Well . . ."

"Uh, then why are we still here?" Leroy asked, interrupting the older Savior.

"That, my friend, is an excellent question," David said.

"Well, what was that smoke?" Mr. Clark, or rather Sneezy, asked, causing many people started to question the same thing.

"Magic," Mother Superior, who was once The Blue Fairy, said as she joined everyone. "It's here. I can feel it."