Christmas presents

(These are spicier versions)

(Recc by: 

Heeseung:

You and Heeseung were opening Christmas presents together, wearing matching PJ's and sipping on hot cocoa. "Here, baby. Last gift." You handed Heeseung a pink wrapped box with the biggest magenta bow and little pink hearts drawn (by your artistic self) on it. "Seriously?", he said in a fake annoyed voice. He happily took the box and kissed you on the cheek as a thank you. He unwrapped the paper excitedly, a big smile plastered on his face. When he saw what you got him, his eyes widened. "Baby! You got me the AirPods Max Headphones!? THANK YOU!!" He gave you the biggest kiss ever, pulling your body awfully close to his. "Babe, seriously, thank you. I'm sorry. My presents weren't even that expensive." "Babe, don't say that. I love my presents." Heeseung smirked and leaned forward, capturing your lips in a soft kiss. "Actually...I have another gift for you. It's in our bedroom." You frowned, confused. "Huh?" He stood up, making you do the same. He then threw you over his shoulder, carrying you up the stairs. "Babe! Babi! Lee, stop it right-" He spanked your butt gently, rubbing away the faint sting. "Be a good girl for me and stay quiet."

Sunghoon:

It was late at night, all of your guests had left, and you and Sunghoon finally had some peace. He was in quite a festive mood. You walked to the bed to give him the most ridicoulsy perfect cuddles of his life but he stopped you with a hand. "I have one last gift for you. It's an outfit. Don't laugh, but it's a Santa outfit." You giggled, amused. "Hoonie, why did you buy me one?" He just shrugged, his little grin plastered on his face. Sunghoon handed me a packet and told you to try it on for him. "So funny", you thought, "He's such a child," you thought. But there you were, looking at yourself in the mirror, ass sticking out of your mini-skirt and chest barely even secured in the tight crop top. You rolled your eye as you pulled down on your Christmas hat and fidgeted with the knee high stockings. "I'm going to kill him." You opened the door to see Sunghoon checking you out whilst biting his lip. "C'mere, baby." You huffed before walking to the bed, positioning yourself in between his legs. "Permission to smash you with this outfit on?" "Shut up, Sunghoon." He groped your butt sensualy. "I'll give you my credit card tomorrow." "Permission granted."

Jake:

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Jake was hot. So goddamn hot. He was wearing a Christmas hat and Santa themed Pj pants. Jake sat down on a chair, manspreading and patting his thigh. "Come sit on Santa's lap, baby girl." You ran to him, sitting down and getting comfy on his lap. "Have you been naughty or nice." You smirked. "Depends. Do I get a reward if I was?" Jake's eyes glistened with amusement as he knew where you were leading with this. "Just answer the question." You've dabbled in a lot of vanilla and passionate lovemaking, but rarely have you guys ever been risky in bed. You could really make something special with this little role-play you had going on with Jake. "I'm afraid I've been naughty." Jake cocked his brow up, not expecting the answer you gave him. "Is that so? I'm sure you're familiar with how I deal with bad girls. Are you sure that's the answer you want to lead with?" He tilted your chin to face him. "My answer still stands." Jake gave me an impressed glance before lifting me up and carrying me upstairs.

Jungwon:

You and Jungwon were drinking hot chocolate whilst playing a game. "You're such a cheat." "No, you are!" The both of you laughed as the game continued. Suddenly, you had a call. "Who is it?" You grabbed your phone to text and..."Oh my gosh, it's that creepy guy in my one lecture. Y'know, Yeon-woo." Jungwon rolled his eyes and snagged your phone. He answered the call. "Hey, Y/n, just calling to say merry Christmas. I've been thinking...maybe we could go out for a quick coffee. And then we could, I don't know, have some ramen😏" Jungwon laughed into the mic, obviously very amused. "Wow, bro, you thought you ate? You fr need to calm tf down." "Who is this?" Jungwon puffed out his chest. "Her amazing, hot, perfect, smart and talented husband. Now, you better find someone else to take out cuz I'm tryna get laid rn. Have a horrid night, good bye." And just like that he hung up. "Trying to get laid? Really, babe?" He shrugged and smirked, standing up to take your hand. "Make my wish come trueee~~~~? All I want for christmaAAaaAAAAs~~~ Is that ass, booooooOOOOooo~" 

Sunoo:

Sunoo was holding you in his arms as you thanked him a million times for his gifts. He had gotten you everything you had wanted and more. "BABE! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!" Sunoo smiled to see you so happy, even when he had only gotten you 5 gifts. You went above and beyond to fill the living room to the brim with gifts for him. You were such a cutie pie. "Babe, there's one more thing." He handed you the tiniest little box, which felt pretty light too. "Eh? Another? What's inside?" You shook the box aggressively, but it felt empty. "Open it. You slowly opened the lid of the box, to see a piece of paper. "What's this?" You read the piece of paper aloud. "Let's do it. Let's have a baby." You stared at him in shock, tears welling in your eyes. "Don't fuck around with me, Sunoo. Are you sure?" He nodded, taking your hands into his and kissing them lightly. "I want a child. And I know how long you've wanted to be a mom. I'm ready." You kissed him aggresively, thanking him in between kisses. "Should we fufill that wish now. No protection or anything.", he said playfully. "Mmm, take me to the bedroom."

Jay:

Ugh, this man was going to be the death of you. The amount of kinky gifts this man had gotten for you- It just, nah bruh, he needed help. You opened yet another present of his. "Wow. Another adult toy, what a shocker." You rolled your eyes and glared at him. "You could just ask for "it", y'know." He smiled and kissed your lips. "Where's the fun in that. And plus, now I can use them on you tonight before we go to bed. "Shut up!" You blushed, obviously flustered. You were definitely not the type to use such scandalous objects, especially for "pleasure". Jay's hand rested on your thigh, rubbing it gently. "We don't have to. But it would be nice...to try out new things. Are you telling me you've never been curious about what it feels like?" You hesitate to even answer the question. "No, I don't. You satisfy me enough (don't let that get to your head). I've never thought that I'd need...toys." Jay laughed, definitely proud and happy with himself. "Well, for Christmas, how about we test this out." "This isn't very PG 13 for a Christmas night. It's literally supposed to be Jesus's birthday." "When is it ever PG 13 in this house? Exactly. Now, lie down and let me make you feel good."

Niki:

Niki came up to you with a gift, a big one too."You got me something else? Babe.!!" He smirked and kissed your cheek. "Anything for my baby girl." Niki sat down and watched you unwrap the box. "Babe! This is so scandalous!" "You know I had to get it." You blushed. "I know, but a whole entire barbie doll set! They're even in swim suits!" "We're grown up enough now. Maybe next time we can buy our own ones like this!" "WOW! I'm gonna be the coolest kid in class!" "LUCKY!"