Love notes💌

(sorry if some are really long and others are short, I'll redo it if you're not satisfied)

Heeseung:

You arrived home from a long day of work, head pounding and body aching. "Hee? Babe?" He was nowhere to be found. "I'm so done with the whole week and it hasn't even properly started." As you walked into the kitchen for a light snack and some water, you saw a note on the fridge that wasn't there before. It was Heeseung. "Hey, Lovey, don't worry about if I'm gone by the time you're home (I'm buying some groceries and food for the dorm rooms with the boys). Whilst I'm writing to you, I just wanted to point out a few things. You always seem tired and completely drained from work. I've also noticed how you frown every time you look in the mirror and never want to dress up anymore. I know being a boss woman or whatever it's called is hard, but don't forget to take care of YOU. You're just so fucking out of this world: beauty, brains, big heart, great personality and one hell of a kisser. Don't forget your amazing qualities and don't let work get in the way of your success, happiness and self care. I prepared a bubble bath for you in the jacuzzi. There's chocolate strawberries and champagne in the basket. Have some you-time. If you want some space, I can stay in the dorm room, or maybe we should do something together. Call me after you've had some time to relax. I love you. All of you. You are an amazing, perfect girl. Never mistake yourself for anything other than that."

Sunghoon:

You and Sunghoon had just had an intense arguement, and you decided to leave the house for some air. When you got back home (due to the rain) you saw Sunghoon on the couch, fast asleep with scrunched up balls of paper around him and some in the bin. You walked up to him, stroking his cheek. You turned to the scrunched up balls of paper. "Yo, Y/n-" "Babe, I'm sorry, okay? Stop being so-" "Take my money. I can't think of anything else to-" You looked at him with sad eyes. He couldn't decide what to say. Then, when you got up, you saw a piece of paper under his hand, a pen next to it. It read: "Babe, please don't be mad at me. I messed up and I should've been more sensitive about the situation. I've gone through an intense cycle of emotions when you left: annoyance, anger, worry, sadness. But most of all, guilt. I'm sorry, love, you're right. I am unfair towards you, I am ignorant and I am so stupid sometimes. You are an absolute goddess, and I don't wanna fumble such an awesome, unique, insanely beautiful woman. You're all I need and all I want. Don't leave me, don't ignore me, please never doubt my love for you. Fuck, you drive me mad. You're and absolutely crazy person, you know? You're so mean. You make me constantly worry about you and miss you, even when I'm so damn pissed at you. Spit on me, choke me, slap me, step on me, anything. I deserve it. And I'll gladly take it. I love you baby, so, so much. I'm sorry."

Jake:

Jake was waiting for you to come out of the bathroom in your new dress that he had bought for you. He clutched onto his valentine presents for you tightly, nervous and calculating. "Where should I stand?" "What do I say?" "How should I-" And there you were. In your cute silk dress, heels matching your look and hair styled to perfection. "Babe, is all this for me?! You didn't have to, really." Jake shook his head. "No, I did. I mean, look at you and your beautiful, well, everything." You took the bags of clothes, flowers and plushies. "And the card?" "Here." "Dear, Y/n, how did I get so lucky to be with you. I spend every waking hour thinking about us, you. You make everything else in my life look meaningless when I stand next to you, you are more than just a pretty face. You're an amazing mother to our daughter, Layla, an absolute nerd of a girl, but I love myself a little smartypants. You have undeniably the most absurd body proportions and the most majestic face I've ever laid my eyes on. Each day makes me more eager to praise you and your absolute whole entire being. I never want this- us- to end. I want to hold your hands whilst we walk in the streets, embrace you when you want to cry  for days and never stop, let you basically squeeze my hand to death as you give birth to the children I hope will be mine. Ours. Wether you're in a small room of people or in a big rave or crowd, I'll be able to find you. To see you. I love you, mi amor."