Sunghoon-Until death do us part

Sunghoon flashed a playful smirk at me as I came out of the house to the pool area with a silky white two peice swim suit.  It had little gold hoops to hold the sides of the underwear and also worked as a clip from the bra strings. My hair was up in a ponytail and my neck covered in a few small golden and bronze chains

"Hey, babe. I like the outfit." He winked at me and I grinned. "Thanks Hoon, I like yours too." He wore a simple black swim shorts and that was it. His hair was already wet so I guess he swam with out me. "Come in, my soon to be bride." I blushed as I looked down at my ringless finger. "haha, very funny." I stood on the step of the pool and sat down, letting as much as my waist and down get covered in water. "You won't swim?" I shook my head and asked him to go ahead.

He gave me a cheeky smirk before swimming the opposite way, splashing water in my face and wetting MY HAIR! I got out of the pool and giggled as he shrugged at my pretend annoyed look. He soon came out, clutching his fists. Weird. "Hoon, come get a towel." I held one out for him to take. Instead of taking it, he pulled my waist to touch him gently, his eyes lowering to mine, slowly kneeling down onto his knees. "Can you dry my hair with the towel babe?" I let out a breathy laugh and did as told.

"All done. Get up now, love." But he didn't. Instead he shuffled his position to one knee, taking my hands into one of his. HOLY SHIT! "Hoon-ah..." He smiled up at my shocked face. "Y/N, ever since the day we met, you've always been so kind, sarcastic, genuine and hawwt. Everyday I wake up praying that I won't loose you, so please. Stay with me. Y/N L/N, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry the fuck out of me?" Such a sentimental moment and he still made me want to crack up

"Yes! Of course, love! Saranghae<3" He stood up, swooping me up in the air and finally holding me, my legs wrapped around his waist. He finally let me stand and put on the ring and I couldn't stop the tears forming in my eyes from falling. I gave him a sweet, long kiss. He answered back more eagerly, groping my butt with on hand and taking a fistful of hair with another. He wasn't slow to throw me on a couch hovering above me, but I had a random though. "Wait, Hoon. Where did the ring come from? It was like you pulled it out of thin air." He grinned. "Ah, well"

(Sunghoon before you came home)

Sunghoon on phone: Where do I put the ring? In my pocket?

Jake: Nahh, bruh. Put it in the pool. She won't suspect a thing!

Sunghoon: Um, okay...