Enha: you choose N. 3

Jake:

He picked me up and plopped me down on the counter. Tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, he smirked at me. "Why are you looking at me like that," I giggled out. He bit his lip, still smirking before pulling me into a deep kiss. He slightly chuckled against my soft lips and grazed his tongue over mine. I finally was able to pull away after I gained my self-respect again and playfully hit his chest. "Baby," he said, almost a whisper, "I wanted to know if______"

What did he say:

(You wanted a baby)

(You're comfortable with me doing things like this)

(You turned off the stove)

(We could move this to the bedroom)

(You wanted a baby)

"I wanted to know if you want a baby." I froze, skin prickled with goosebumps. "I'm sorry, what?" He picked me off of the counter and held my cheeks. "You know how I always talk about having children one day. Well, I think I'm ready." My breath hitched as he stared at me, nervous. "I-it's okay if you're not ready, I'm so sorry I brought this up, I should have-" "I want a baby too." He looked at me, first shock. He was waiting for the information to soak in. Then his lips parted from each other and he smiled so big that I thought he was going to hurt some sort of bone in there. "Really? You're not joking?!" I nodded, smiling shyly as he swooped me up in the air. I laughed as he yelled cheers and helps of joy. "I love you so much, babe. And I'll love our little baby just as much."

(You're comfortable with me doing things like this)

"I just wanted to know if you're comfortable with me doing things like this." I raised my brows in confusion. Normally, he never asked. He just went straight for it. What was up with this man? "What do you mean?" He shrugged and lowered his gaze to his feet. "I just...wanted to make sure." I held his chin, tilting it up to look at me. "Jake, I'm fine. Are you okay, though." He wrapped his hands around me and nuzzled his head into my chest. "Well, my friends always tell me how clingy I am with you or that I should give you space." He looked at me, teary eyed, "Am I suffocating you?" I pouted, frowning at his remark. "No, baby, of course not. I love how clingy you are. I can get quite touch-deprived." He sniffed a bit before giving me a peck on the lips and laying his head in the crook of my neck.

(You turned off the stove)

"I wanted to know if you turned off the stove." My eyes widened as I made a run for it, leaving Jake in the dining room. When I saw the stove off, I took a huge sigh of relief. "Jake, it's off." He chuckled and walked to my traumatised figure. "I know, just pullin' your leg." I was about to protest, when all of a sudden he kissed me. "Jake, no fair. You can't just kiss-" he did it again. He did it again and again and again, I wasn't even able to mutter more than his name. 

(We could move this to the bedroom)

"I wanted to know if we could move this to the bedroom." Immediately, I let out breathy whimper. Why? Why did I have to embarrass myself like that? We had never...y'know? This was a big step for the both of us. "Um, I...yeah. Yes please." I was already begging him. Pathetic. He took me in his arms, picking me up and smiling at me. I smiled back and he navigated us to the bedroom. When we finally made it there, he put me down and we just looked at each other. His cheeks were a light shade of red and here I was, internally screaming. He gave me a cheesy wink before pulling me into the most hectic, knee dropping, mouth hanging kiss in the world. I was suspiciously quick to help him take off my top. He broke the kiss just to look at me. "My beautiful baby," he whispered before taking off his too

(Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. 

                                                        I need a bf before I turn delusional.)