It's 0 calories if it's delicious (a short Jake imagine)

Jake had just come back from work, the door shut with force, and footsteps slowly got louder. You stood next to the kitchen island, hoping that this time he would eat the dinner you made for him. His usual scent wafted in the air, and his loud sigh filled the room. The tension wriggled it's way up to your stomach, and bile rushed up your throat. You walked towards him with a small bowl of ramen, his favourite. "Hello Jakey-boy! Look what I got!" You shoved the bowl to his face, so that he could see it. His face betrayed no emotion, but his eyes sparkled with greed. You bit the inside on your cheek and decided to carry on with the plan you created in the afternoon. "Baby, it's so good! You know, it took me a whole hour to get it to be this perfect. I even made it look aesthetically pleasing." You shoved the bowl further towards him. "I'm sorry hun, but I'm not hungry." A vain on his hand kept pumping, and you knew that he was hungry. It broke your heart how he barely ate for the past few days now, and how scrawny he was getting. Tears prickled your eyes, and it all started to fall. He stood up but didn't move, to scared to do anything. You pressed yourself against his chest and muffled sobs came out of your mouth. He tightly held you and let you cry. "Baby, it's ok. I'll eat it when you sleep. I still have some work, so I'll eat it then." His words were shaky and strangled, making you look up ate him. "Jake, stop lying to me!" You screeched, making him jump, "I know that you're just going to eye it and then throw it away! You are getting so skinny Jake! What about your damn well being? Do you even care about yourself?" The words came out loud, booming in the tense room. You sank to the floor and sobbed your heart out. Jake looked at you with teary eyes and crouched down to your level. "I know Y/N. It's not easy for me either. But my company-" "Fuck the company Jake. This is about you." His voice came out hoarse, "Why do you care so much." You sighed, "because I love you dimwit!" You said, making him smile. "And besides, food is 0 calories if it's delicious," you whispered. "Let's go to bed skinny legend. I mean Jakey-boy."