It was time for everyone to leave now as the clock read one in the morning. They could have stayed the night but their apartment didn't have enough rooms to fit them all nor had they brought their clothes with them. Jungkook who had his arm around a sleepy Jimin's waist and Jimin who was still hugging the Bam plushie stared at their friends who were wearing their shoes, Crocs whatever they wore before and bidding them goodbye and telling them to inform them after reaching home.

Jungkook closed the main door after everyone was gone and turned around to look at Jimin whose back was leaned against the wall and his eyes were closed. His little baby was too sleepy to even stand properly. Walking over to Jimin, He gently wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and caressed his hair while Jimin dropped his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Sleepy?" Jungkook questioned even if he knew the answer. "Hmmm, Carry me" Jimin ordered and Jungkook obliged. Putting his one under Jimin's back and the other under Jimin's knees, He picked Jimin up and started walking while Jimin just hugged the plushie to his chest. "We can't sleep right now though" Jungkook whispered as he felt Jimin hit his chest. "No dirty thoughts kook, I am extremely Sleepy" Jimin whispered back.

"I didn't mean in that way, I just want to give you something" Jungkook ignited a fire of curiosity in Jimin's heart who looked up at Jungkook's face wanting an answer. Jungkook ignored that look and continued to walk towards their living room couch before placing a sleepy Jimin there and turning around to leave.

When he turned around he suddenly felt a small hand hold the sleeve of hoodie making him turn around and face Jimin again. "Where are you going?" Jimin questioned as he rubbed his one eye with a pout bigger than him on his face and honestly it was so adorable in Jungkook's eyes that he could not help but steal a kiss. The Plushie was neatly kept down beside Jimin on the couch.

"I will be back" Jungkook said before turning around and walking away leaving a sleepy Jimin behind who was barely awake at this point. Jimin tried to keep his eyes open as he heard the footsteps of his boyfriend nearing. Jungkook settled down beside a cross legged Jimin before crossing his legs too as his face glowed with excitement.

His hands hid something behind his back as Jimin stared at him curiously. "There is something that I have hid from you for years and today I finally completed the project I started 3 years ago" Jimin was now more curious than before as he was not aware of what Jungkook was doing. The sleep slowly left Jimin's body as Jungkook placed a wrapped gift on his lap.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook who nodded at him with a wide smile before his eyes turned into the shape of crescents. A surprise gift from Jungkook would always get him excited. The first thing he did was to feel what was in there before he glanced at Jungkook. "It's a book?" Jimin questioned but Jungkook didn't answer instead motioned Jimin to open it.

Jimin immediately complied as he opened the gift wrap carefully, He placed the bow aside which he already loves before unwrapping the gift. To his shock it was a book but not any book. It was Jungkook's sketch book. The one that he never let anyone see or touch and Jimin always wondered what Jungkook hid in that book but he respected Jungkook's decision and didn't force him to show it.

Jimin's eyes were filled with the mixture of excitement and curiosity as he opened the first page slowly and carefully and was shook by the words written on the first page.

Even my art can't capture your beauty but your heart did capture mine, I love you Jimin

The ink looked quite old and it didn't seem like Jungkook wrote it recently but that was not the matter of concern at this moment. Jimin's heart was filled with butterflies as he glanced at Jungkook who immediately side hugged him. Sleep is long gone. "I wrote this 3 years ago" Jungkook whispered but Jimin looked at him with shock. "We started dating 2 years ago" Jimin spoke wide eyed but Jungkook didn't answer instead pointed at the book wanting Jimin to continue.

Opening the next page, Jimin was astonished by the sketch of himself made by Jungkook. The detailing was so eye-catching as Jimin glanced at the date that was on each page. The more paintings or sketches he would come across the dates gradually come more and more closer to today's.

Somewhere only his sketches , some with Bam, Some with their friend but most of them were his and Jungkook's together and that made Jimin cry especially the fact that the last painting had the date of yesterday, It was painting of them both laying down the snow cuddled together just like how they were doing before their snow fight.

Jungkook immediately panicked seeing Jimin cry as he placed the book aside

embracing Jimin wanting to provide some warmth and comfort to his boyfriend. "Don't cry Love" Jungkook caressed Jimin's hair as he let out those words. "How can I not cry when I get such an emotional surprise?" Jimin pouted at his words as Jungkook embraced him tighter. Their tears slipped down their faces as they hugged each other more tightly each passing second before Jungkook pulled Jimin into a sweet loving kiss. Jungkook gently attached their foreheads together..

"I Love You"

"I Love You More"

~ End Of Oneshot ~