"You look so cute Bamie" Jimin whispered as he buried him in Bam's fur enjoying the warmth before he felt someone pull him up. Jungkook gently helped Jimin wear the black coat before they walked out of the house and locked it before heading over for a walk at the nearby park. Bam and Jimin enjoyed it the most as Jungkook admired his babies. Lastly, Both Jimin and Jungkook were laying down on the snow with Bam occasionally licking them.

Jungkook had his arm wrapped around Jimin's waist as Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's chest. The snow was cold but their extra warm clothes protected them. The silence was peaceful as they both wished for the time to stop until Jimin suddenly lifted his hand which held snow and threw it on Jungkook's neck who immediately flinched because of the cold.

"Jimin-Shi" Jungkook scolded as Jimin laughed his heart out before getting up and trying to run but he failed when a snowball hit his back. He turned around glancing at Jungkook who was preparing another snowball, Looks like it's time for a snow fight. Both of them started building snowballs, throwing it at each other, Laughing and giggling like little kids as Bam ran around enjoying his own way.

"You will fall slow down" Jungkook said, but Jimin still tried to run in that snow filled ground and there he fell. Jungkook looked at him with concern as he laughed a bit at Jimin who never listens to him. "You're such a bad Boyfriend, Laughing at me instead of helping me" Jimin crossed his arms over his chest while still sitting on the ground with a pout.

"Ok Ok I am sorry" Jungkook wiped the fake tears that he acted as if they came because of laughing too much before walking over to Jimin and wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist to lift him up but instead Jimin threw snow at Jungkook's face and giggled. "You naughty boy" Jungkook tickled Jimin who immediately burst out into a loud laughter.

Jimin fell down onto the snow ground again because of laughing and pulled Jungkook with him as his hands were holding onto Jungkook's coat's collar. His laughter died down as he wiped the tears that came out of his eyes before opening them to find Jungkook hovering above him.

They stared at each other with all the love in this world before they both glanced at each other's lips. Jungkook leaned down and captured Jimin's lips in a slow yet passionate kiss. They loved each other and nothing would change that fact.

CHRISTMAS NIGHT

They all just had their dinner and were now settled down on the couch of Jungkook and Jimin's house. Bam was already in his kennel as he was out for too long and that is not supposed to be a habit. Seven gifts were neatly placed on the table with the names of the people for whom they were. Nobody knows which gift is given by whom and the guessing game starts with Jungkook as he was the winner last time.

Everyone stared at him as he opened the gift packaging. It was a beanie, A black beanie and looked like it was handmade by someone new in this field. It was extremely cute and the others didn't have to put much thought into who made it for Jungkook. Jungkook glanced at Jimin as he put the beanie over his head with his bunny smile wide enough to show his happiness.

"It's Jimin isn't it but when did you make it?" Jin questioned as Jimin felt a bit embarrassed by his crooked art piece but Jungkook's wide smile made him a bit confident. "I visited my Grandma two months ago and made this for Jungkook to give him on christmas" He shyly whispered as the others admired the beanie and the effort Jimin put into it. "I love it, My Honey pie" Jungkook leaned down to peck Jimin's lips, Red blush flew to Jimin's cheeks as he heard the others tease them.

Unlike Jimin who was the secret santa for Jungkook, Jungkook had to give Namjoon a gift as he was his secret santa. Hoseok was Jimin's secret santa and had gifted him a cute little doberman plushie that looked exactly like Bam and that made Jimin cry as he hugged Jungkook. Bam was a really important part of Jimin and Jungkook's life and only pet owners can understand what Jimin and Jungkook must be feeling at that moment.